• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joey Graceffa

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
OBVIOUSLY because he entertains some people and people enjoy his videos how is that hard to understand lol. And no, his whole fanbase isnt overly zealous teenage girls because I and some other of my friends watch his videos. They are comical, and yes, sometimes annoying but it's funny annoying. I find my self yelling at the computer telling him what to do sometimes. :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It's really how you perceive him. Some people, like you, dislike watching him because of him always swearing, rage-quitting, and generally being unskilled at the game. Some other people like him because he is entertaining to watch, they like him as a person (by probably watching his other channel) or they also like StacySays. I, personally, don't mind him. There really isn't anything bad about him. Sure, he's swept in so many fangirls, but he has definitely helped out MCSG greatly by bringing in so many new people. I think we should all stop hating on him because everybody has different opinions on things. If you don't like him, that's not a reason to make a thread expressing your hatred for him, because it's rude, and honestly, I don't think you'd like it if someone said this about you. I think we should make the world a better place by NOT hating him for rage-quitting, being unskilled, being annoying, swearing, etc.., we should just be happy that he's brought so many new people to our community and he's a big part of MCSG's growth.

'Nuff said.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know why he plays video games without a shirt, and I do find his voice annoying but overall he isn't terrible.

wowisthatdonte

Spectator
Reaction score
Did you guys really have to make a thread about how much you don't like him? :/ Just because of him I bought minecraft, and I'm sure many others did because of him too. I bet you guys won't like it someone posted how much they didn't like you. If you don't like joey then don't watch him; they'll still be people who love him. Cant believe you guys made a "Hate Joey thread". Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Did you guys really have to make a thread about how much you don't like him? :/ Just because of him I bought minecraft, and I'm sure many others did because of him too. I bet you guys won't like it someone posted how much they didn't like you. If you don't like joey then don't watch him; they'll still be people who love him. Cant believe you guys made a "Hate Joey thread". Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
After reading your post, the only thing I could say about it was 'Dat necro!'

M

MrKorrenian

This thread was originally started to ask who he was, and why he was popular. Any offensive comment made by any member i'm sure was not really meant. I as well went through the same dilemma with all the new youtubers and even asked my subs about it. Just doesn't make sense to some of us that find to humor or enjoyment in his channel. I looked through the thread and see maybe 2 - 3 posts that have anything close to hate. Peoples opinions are people opinions.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I dont really mind him tbh, I dont watch his videos but I do think they are different from other hunger games players which is always good, its more interesting if you dont know if the player will win

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please take the time to actually read a thread.
I was simply asking what others enjoyed and liked about him, I merely stated he wasn't my thing.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Some of you say "he's got 1.000.000 subs on his other channel" like if that would change the thing, but it does not. You can have 10.000.000 subscribers and still be a horrible person, so stating that he has a certain amount of subscribers is just unneeded.

Personally I don't see the problem with Arena Master creating this thread. I myself don't mind his swearing and screaming, but he's just not my kind of YouTuber, maybe because I feel uncomfortable watching a guy playing games topless on webcam?

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People are so obsessed over him, I played a game with him and I really didn't care, just played it like a normal game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci