• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joey Graceffa

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's the deal with this guy, and why is he so popular?
All of the sudden, every lobby has people talking about Joey. I've seen a few of his videos, and to be honest I find him quite annoying, and nothing that worthy of 300,000 subscribers on his gaming channel alone. Can someone tell me what I'm missing out on? I just don't him funny, he's pretty immature (swears every video, like 50 times, and rage quits) and I just don't get it ._.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Ikr- His annoying voice, playing without a shirt on with face-cam o_O and the fact that he is so immature and rage quits, put me off.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Because that's not his main channel, he had a fangirl channel then started a gaming one.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Because that's not his main channel, he had a fangirl channel then started a gaming one.
That's slightly what I figured.
If you have a popular channel it's not very hard to get attention on your other one. Typically the other channels aren't even that great but they'll still get loads of views and feedback...

*cough ItsJerryAndHarry2 cough FinsGames cough Joey Gaming cough*

Reaction score
I feel exactly the same way. Coming from myself, a teenage girl, I also find him to be quite annoying, obnoxious, and he's really not all that good at the game. I don't find him funny at all. Sure, if I'm in a game with him and Stacy I'll help them out for the fun of it, but truthfully, I'm not a fan.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I like him. To be honest I find him a refreshing change to people who know what they are doing every round, with chest routes, great pvp skills, etc. I get bored with videos of MCSG that are just same old killing everyone and winning the round, Joey does try but seems to enjoy it and have more fun than others. Perhaps it's because that's how I play MCSG. (I've only watched a few of his first videos, so perhaps they are different now he's played for a reasonable amount of time)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't even care that he's not good, he's just obnoxious and not nice.

But by night, I become the unstoppable...
THE JOEY BACCA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci