• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its_Sean/ FlintySteely Resignation letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Well guys lets look at the bright side, I am an active member now on the forums something I always wanted xD
WAI, I PROMISED MY SELF NOT TO CRY OH NOES.. OH NO HERE WE GO. :(

Noooo dont cry please :(

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Sean, only been mod for a month but I really wanted you to get senior mod and you will be missed as a mod.

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Awh, Sean ): In your leaving I would like to leave you with a Pro Tip. Run.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Sean, I never had the chance to talk to you very often but your absence will leave a big impact on the mod community. You were always one the moderators' favorite staff members. :c

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its sad to see you go, again :c But I do hope all goes well and you get where you want to be. I, and I'd like to think many others agree that you were an asset to the staff team and the community as a whole. And we love you greatly for the endless raged entertainment you brought us! :D As I said, good luck with college and hope everything goes great for you! :3

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Its sad to see you go, again :c But I do hope all goes well and you get where you want to be. I, and I'd like to think many others agree that you were an asset to the staff team and the community as a whole. And we love you greatly for the endless raged entertainment you brought us! :D As I said, good luck with college and hope everything goes great for you! :3
My rage is awesome xD Really nice words thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci