• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its_Sean/ FlintySteely Resignation letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, so this happening again. This time though I have thought it through and its not a impulse decision. I have multiple reasons I am leaving the staff team which I will list bellow. First I would like to say it has been great working here and I feel happy that in I was able to help out in some way to make this community the best it can possibly be. So I will try keep this short because I know you guys hate reading :p.
  • First of all, I have failed 3 modules in university which I am not going to have to repeat in the summer.
  • I also have real life issues that I need to think about and sort out.
  • Also after failing my trial for senior mod I have found it very hard to get back moderating and I just do not feel interested in it any more if I must be honest. I know that seems a but rude and selfish but I want to be honest.
  • I also need to get start getting more active on RedForest which I have neglected a bit lately.
Yes I know I will miss the position and it will be hard. But personally I think it is the best for me and I know if I stay as a mod I will not be fulfilling my duties to the full potential. I will still be on don't worry :p

To all staff members, keep up the great work. Especially some of you newer mods you are doing a great job. So I guess this is it.

JasonDeBaxter

Platinum
Reaction score
Gosh darn you Sean :( But fair enough. <3 Call Of Duty must continue (and mcsg)!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Noooooo, not you aswell Sean. Well, I wish you the best in university. I speak on behalf of the whole in MCSG Community in saying you were a great staff member! :)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
You were a great mod, sucks to see you go ;-;

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Nuuuuu :c
Good luck with your Exam/Real Life Issues! :)

Hope you will do great job in the future. :D

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with admitting you can't get back into your normal duties of moderating, it's totally understandable! It must be hard to get back into a extremely different environment and not have the authority you once had. On topic of your resignation, this will be a huge blow to the staff team. You're influence had a great impact on the whole and people have taken your work for granted and everyone will soon realise what a great staff member you were! Good luck in the future, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci