• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff It's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye Eskild, sad to see you leave the staff team on bad terms; but I salute you for standing up for what you believe in. It's also sad you was given a dilemma in either choosing what you loved or what you loved.

Since I know you rather well, I have first handedly seen you doing your job in a correct manner and in a emphatic matter too. You didn't deserve to have to make that choice, you were a great moderator and this only exemplifies that senior staff decisions can cause consequences. The consequence they're facing now is that they have lost one of their best moderators.
I really appreciate those words. Thank you so much, Liam :)

Reaction score
I'll cya around Eskild you've had a great time here and its sad to see you leaving, you will always be the best clan leader there was, and a great friend. I remember even before I spoke to you, when I was just a normal member you showed respect to me and made me feel welcome, for that I can't thank you enough. :D

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I am happy for you. Go out there and enjoy your life. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to see all of these people resigning... You guys were so great! It'll be a shame to see you go, especially.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Ily Eskild! *fangirls*

Wait what...? xD

Sad to see you resign ;c You'd better still talk to me nub<3
Ofc I will <3
I am happy for you. Go out there and enjoy your life. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.
Thank you ;)
I hate to see all of these people resigning... You guys were so great! It'll be a shame to see you go, especially.
:/ Thanks!
;_;
Goodbye Eskild ;_; Hello Grini
Bye Sam ;_; Hello BuxtonPvP

Reaction score
It's really sad to see you resign. You were as good as Gunnishone. You both were the most helpful and active staff MSG ever had and will have. And I understand you. Minecraft is getting boring more and more. And yeah, of course, don't really say sorry for having friends and a life, you decide what to do. Well, I hope we will still talk and stuff :D But I would like to play with you in other games too if you want, you're awesome ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci