• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff It's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, here it comes for the second time in my mcsg career; me resigning from the staff team.

Basically... Lately, I have been on a leave of absence for a little while, and I was thinking to go on a longer leave, for about two months, when I just came to the point that I do not enjoy playing minecraft as much anymore. I've became more social in the real world (which is good, obviously), meaning I will have less time for video games. I also have very many tests upcoming, and to be honest, it's too much.

Also this summer, I will be gone a lot. I will be away 2/3rds of the whole summer, gonna be social, and not that nolifer that is inside gaming all the time. I also got a job recently, and that just makes me wanting to play less minecraft, as I'm having fun both there, school and my social life in general.

The last reason: My clan recently got blacklisted of some bs reasons. I honesltly don't know why, even though we got all of the reasons, it seemed stupid. Well, obviously it's the administrative staff who decides, and not me. Too bad.

As I am not leaving mcsg completely, I won't do any tags.

Thank you for the opportunity as a staff member here at MCGamer,

Eskild | Quadrum

I might re-apply if I start to enjoy minecraft again.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, here it comes for the second time in my mcsg career; me resigning from the staff team.

Basically... Lately, I have been on a leave of absence for a little while, and I was thinking to go on a longer leave, for about two months, when I just came to the point that I do not enjoy playing minecraft as much anymore. I've became more social in the real world (which is good, obviously), meaning I will have less time for video games. I also have very many tests upcoming, and to be honest, it's too much.

Also this summer, I will be gone a lot. I will be away 2/3rds of the whole summer, gonna be social, and not that nolifer that is inside gaming all the time. I also got a job recently, and that just makes me wanting to play less minecraft, as I'm having fun both there, school and my social life in general.

The last reason: My clan recently got blacklisted of some bs reasons. I honesltly don't know why, even though we got all of the reasons, it seemed stupid. Well, obviously it's the administrative staff who decides, and not me. Too bad.

As I am not leaving mcsg completely, I won't do any tags.

Thank you for the opportunity as a staff member here at MCGamer,

Eskild | Quadrum

I might re-apply if I start to enjoy minecraft again.
Bye

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye Eskild, sad to see you leave the staff team on bad terms; but I salute you for standing up for what you believe in. It's also sad you was given a dilemma in either choosing what you loved or what you loved.

Since I know you rather well, I have first handedly seen you doing your job in a correct manner and in a emphatic matter too. You didn't deserve to have to make that choice, you were a great moderator and this only exemplifies that senior staff decisions can cause consequences. The consequence they're facing now is that they have lost one of their best moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci