• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi :) kinda bored since there's nobody to team with after minda got mad at me..:confused: so decided to look around the forums a bit lol.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol you're joking right? Mindahl Numero uno europo

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, just didn't get it with the nickname. Anyways, why did he get mad at you and why doesn't people want to team with you because of that? For one, I like that he has lots of bounty since I get so much for killing him :3

Reaction score
Yes ofc they should be fixed, but my question was if you are allowed to use the glitch to get out of them. Also, it's not really that simple for me to fix things like that, since after we are done with a map, it's saved and removed from the server to make space for other worlds.
Well the rules say "No block glitching" let's not over complicate by adding an "if" in there. Just don't fall down them until they are fixed :p

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
uhh well i didnt help him in 1 moment while i was spectating so he got mad at me.. i wasnt watching though :/ he says he plays alone now.. but i think he should find someone to be with him since its risky to play alone with that much points

☆☆☆

Tribute
Reaction score
There are hackers of all types of hacks.. THEY, ARE, EVERYWHERE! If you could have More staff than there would be staff on at servers. Hackers are simply EVERYWHERE! seeing them is like not seeing a tree in a forest. the reason no staff sees them is because there not on. I HATE HACKERS!:mad:

Leopold321

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi my minecraft name is cgroden and i am writing this because i would love to became a moderator or part of the staff. I think you would trust me Chad. I dont hack and ive had some expierience being a mod on another server. Wrapping this up, im am very trustworthy and i think you guys wuld love me to become part of this staff

Sincerely your pal, cgroden

Leopold321

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi my minecraft name is cgroden and I would love to become part of the moderation community. I am very trust worthy and i think you would love me as a part of you staff. But i am only 12. I am still a trustworthy person and you could ask pretty much everyone at my school

Sincerely your pal, cgroden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci