• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
"Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby. If you are fount outside of the lobby, you will be kicked."

Does this include getting out of a 1x2x1 hole on the map. These holes are wrong and are not supposed to be there.

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
Proof of this? >_<
hahahaha yes, yes I have. I am one of the mapmakers and before we release a map, we all spread out looking for things like holes to fill them. I can get Vareide himself to support me on this matter if you still doubt me :)

Reaction score
hahahaha yes, yes I have. I am one of the mapmakers and before we release a map, we all spread out looking for things like holes to fill them. I can get Vareide himself to support me on this matter if you still doubt me :)
Then kindly get someone to fix them now, I dislike them :p

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i dislike the holes too they also allow players to move out far from the games and cause the server lag by making it load more chunks

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
Then kindly get someone to fix them now, I dislike them :p
Yes ofc they should be fixed, but my question was if you are allowed to use the glitch to get out of them. Also, it's not really that simple for me to fix things like that, since after we are done with a map, it's saved and removed from the server to make space for other worlds.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
ehm... what are you talking about?
the holes in the glass dome allow spectators to roam outside the arena, which causes more chunks to be loaded as they werent within the rendered area thus causing server lag as more chunks are loaded. quite simple really

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
the holes in the glass dome allow spectators to roam outside the arena, which causes more chunks to be loaded as they werent within the rendered area thus causing server lag as more chunks are loaded. quite simple really
We are clearly talking about two different holes. Personally, I haven't encountered any holes in the dome, but the stuff I'm talking about are holes in the ground that gets you stuck.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
We are clearly talking about two different holes. Personally, I haven't encountered any holes in the dome, but the stuff I'm talking about are holes in the ground that gets you stuck.
ahhh lol sorry :p its late here 02:20 GMT but yah i did see a hole in the dome at 1 point but that may hav been fixed already as it was a few months back

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holes holes holes.. this conversation is getting kinda awkward...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member