• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its not funny.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Y'know, if it gets super annoying. (Which I'm sure it does for some people.) There's always the option to disable chat.

E

Ephiza

I'm on my phone so maybe I can see things you can't on the desktop version but the post finishes with:

"Please don't lock this, I honestly think my point should be thought upon. And If I see a staff member put something like "Hey there, *Jolly blahblah thread locked" I will kill myself."
I think you're blind, he said I will be frustrated. And I agree
Then get off the internet if you can't take a joke.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Firstly I'm so happy you tagged me... It means the world really.

I have seen this happening way too much: people come to the game to enjoy it and some people choose to do that in other ways than most. The blessing and curse of being ananymous is that people are hateful and mean, and it is present.

It's annoying but there isn't much to do.

Thank tou for sharing.

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
ÏI hope i'm not necroposting since the last activity was 2 days ago.

Ok, otto if you are reading this I'm really sorry for what these guys have said. They are my clanmates and I already have cursed the heck out of them. They are russian and do not understand the meaning of those toxic terms. They interprete l2p as something like this: "do better your best."

I see a solution for the EU servers to make separate forums for each language. I'm sad to say this but the majority of non-english people on EU don't give a crap about English and do not wish to learn it.
That's why there are a lot of russian people hacking. They do not understand the rules so they don't follow them.

Once again,i'm really sorry and please forgive them.

-Seva/DEDMUHAMOR228

Last edited:

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there, and for those of you who dont know me, my name is Guy. Or you may prefer Otto. -
- I go by many names, by the way, such as GuyGraphics, Guy Gaming, GuyWithGaming, Otto, Otto101, or just Guy.

Im here to talk about a very sensitive subject in MCSG. Actually scratch that, Im here to talk about many sensitive subjects on MCSG.

For those of you who dont know, (And I've only told about 2 people in the community about this), I am clinically depressed. Its only minor, and personally I wouldn't even class it as "Clinically" but, there you go.
Now before you start imagining me as some goth who cuts himself everyday, let me stop you there. Im just a normal guy (Pun intended) who goes throughout his life in a normal way. I occasionally suffer from 'depression attacks' if that makes sence. Occasionally something will happen, or someone will do something that makes me go into a slight depression state, and MCSG has definitely been helping with that. *Note that I am very competitive while reading

I started playing MCSG about 2 years ago now, and I joined the forums about 1.7 years ago. Back then the community was definitely a lot smaller, and dont get me wrong, it was big, just not as big. You never heard people say "l2p", "rekt" or "eZ". And lately that has definitely been happening. People would fight me, and things like this would happen;
Contains curses, view with discretion

The community has become hateful, and any people coming here who understand the things that people say, Im sure, would be disgusted. Now before any of you say "Just ignore them" or "Rek them l8r" That is NOT the point; the point is that they do it in the first place.

Hackers have become more common lately, hell, I cant run into a game without seeing them, and its really annoying. Any hackers reading this, (And Im sure there are);, I beg of you, please stop, it may increase your w/l ratio, but it makes it no fun. I beg of you. Now the staff are working hard to eliminate them, and Im not bashing on them, they work super hard especially when they get such few benefits.; and I hate people who always complain. But there are many more needed, and, as I explain in my thread here - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/ban-exception-test.119803/ - the rules are a little ludicrous. Hackers make me sick, but unfortunately all we can do, as a community, is just make more report abuses, and don't bash on staff. I just think that hackers are bringing MCSG down the drain, and everything has to come to an end, so its looking like this is how MCG will end.

I play the game like anyone else, but It seems like it may come to a stop, and I will stop with it. I hate MCSG. I said it - there. There are some bits of sugar doted around, the people who are nice in the community, the non-average, kind player, ect.. But MCSG has now become something that I no longer want to be a part of. Everyday I tell myself I'll quit, and I'll probably be back tomorrow, but does that really answer the question -

'How will MCG die?'

~Guy

Mooclan demonsushi duckluv321 HalfSquirrel RC_4777 Mamiamato24 . Thoughts?

Please don't lock this, I honestly think my point should be thought upon. And If I see a staff member put something like "Hey there, *Jolly blahblah thread locked" I will be frusturated.
• I agree
• I agree
• I agree
• I agree again

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Ok, otto if you are reading this I'm really sorry for what these guys have said. They are my clanmates and I already have cursed the heck out of them. They are russian and do not understand the meaning of those toxic terms. They interprete l2p as something like this: "do better your best."

I see a solution for the EU servers to make separate forums for each language. I'm sad to say this but the majority of non-english people on EU don't give a crap about English and do not wish to learn it.
That's why there are a lot of russian people hacking. They do not understand the rules so they don't follow them.

-Seva/DEDMUHAMOR228
Don't worry, the rule on necros is one month and even then if the thread still has relevance it might be left open.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I feel left out for not being tagged. :(

Anyway, I feel this is a very important subject and it needs to be addressed. MCGamer Beta was brilliant- not any toxic players and the occasional hacker, I loved it, since then the community has grown dramatically with almost 3 million people having joined since the start of MCSG, what does that bring you ask? It brings more players, obviously. When there are more players the server becomes more competitive, when the server is competitive people will go to great extents to win, such as hacking, when there are hackers other users turn to hacks to combat them - almost as a chain reaction, our only defense is the staff team and the community recording and reporting them. Players have become really toxic lately, I don't know why- it started off with a 'gg' then followed onto 'rekt' and so forth.

I am sorry for your depression, as a matter of fact, I suffer from it too! I don't know if that makes it any better, but I'll surely be around if you need someone to talk to, I'm only a PM away! But that doesn't mean relying on someone for help, you should probably contact a trained professional in that area of work - even if you have the slightest depressing thoughts.

That's all I could type, sorry. :(

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score

-Seva/DEDMUHAMOR228
Mate, I dont see how someone can say 'nub' then 'eZ' then 'l2p' as something that means 'do better'. Also, there should not be separate forums, but maybe a translate button like on google +

I feel left out for not being tagged. :(

Anyway, I feel this is a very important subject and it needs to be addressed. MCGamer Beta was brilliant- not any toxic players and the occasional hacker, I loved it, since then the community has grown dramatically with almost 3 million people having joined since the start of MCSG, what does that bring you ask? It brings more players, obviously. When there are more players the server becomes more competitive, when the server is competitive people will go to great extents to win, such as hacking, when there are hackers other users turn to hacks to combat them - almost as a chain reaction, our only defense is the staff team and the community recording and reporting them. Players have become really toxic lately, I don't know why- it started off with a 'gg' then followed onto 'rekt' and so forth.

I am sorry for your depression, as a matter of fact, I suffer from it too! I don't know if that makes it any better, but I'll surely be around if you need someone to talk to, I'm only a PM away! But that doesn't mean relying on someone for help, you should probably contact a trained professional in that area of work - even if you have the slightest depressing thoughts.

That's all I could type, sorry. :(
Naaah m8, Im pretty sure I tagged you. Anyway, again I strongly agree with you, and its good to see another active forummer with it too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci