• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is said girls don't play Minecraft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
(disregarding the possibility of "reviving" this thread seeing how it was revived a number of times already...)
You may have heard that "no girls play minecraft" as it is a popular spinoff of "no girls on the internet." This is due to a virtual world of not knowing who you're encountering (i.e., a guy pretending to be a girl). While I believe there are females out there here (already evidence in this thread, lol) it's hard to identify a guy from a girl sometimes. The "girls don't play minecraft" thing is crap and you should just disregard that.

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
in my school i think to be the only one that know what minecraft is....
just a shame!!!!
But now i will post something around and send some email to make the minecraft mania spread!
The first obstacle is the type of people, all cod or battlefield, with big graphics but nothing really new.
maybe minecraft will open their mind.
"The mind is just like submarne's waterproof chamber, lot of door, some open some closed, but opening new doors can bring a simple man to the absolute nirvana"

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Necroposted? What does that mean? I'm not a noob, i'm just old and can't keep up :p
The act of posting in a forum thread that is too old to matter any more, or has served it's purpose.
Usually by new, inexperienced members of the board. :p

Well it's good to learn new things. :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Necroposted? What does that mean? I'm not a noob, i'm just old and can't keep up :p
It derives drom the word 'necro' which means 'dead' or 'really really old, it should be dead' and the word 'post' which means to post a message on a similar board such as a Forum. Necroposting therefore literally means dead posting, but it actually means reviving old text-related things.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It derives drom the word 'necro' which means 'dead' or 'really really old, it should be dead' and the word 'post' which means to post a message on a similar board such as a Forum. Necroposting therefore literally means dead posting, but it actually means reviving old text-related things.
Well I said something the same.. >.<

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well I think this can be locked now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members