• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is said girls don't play Minecraft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah BebopVox's wife neonglitterbomb aka jennifer :p She's awesome and funny!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It was on the first page so not really a old thread..

Nvm.. Im sorry :(
Okay, It might looked a little rude, really no offence but it was late and I was sleepy ><'
So my fault :p
But about the old thread thing you can see the date of the last post, like this one was Jun 11, 2012 :)

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Lets see, in our staff alone we have Redfury (A.K.A. NurseJoy), Karoleigh, VikkiAnn, Gibbo, SuperBabyKatie, Roseria, AshleyMarie, Le0, Sporangia, Kricken and Mynameissaar. (Correct me if i've missed anyone) I do believe that disproves this theory :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Lets see, in our staff alone we have Redfury (A.K.A. NurseJoy), Karoleigh, VikkiAnn, Gibbo, SuperBabyKatie, Roseria, AshleyMarie, Le0, Sporangia, Kricken and Mynameissaar. (Correct me if i've missed anyone) I do believe that disproves this theory :p

This thread was already necroposted and you did it again... :p

Wiizz

Spectator
Reaction score
As the internet gets older and older, we are starting to see a lot more females playing online and playing games in general. This is due to the popularity of social networking sites that extend into all social circles of the world introducing girls to more and more games. However, why does this matter? Everyone is equal and a fuss should not be made online because someone is male or female. I personally think this thread is childish and believe it should be closed. Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci