• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this harrassment?

Is this Harassment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people to in our community to feel safe and respected.

Example:
  1. [User], you suck at minecraft.
  2. [User] is a hacking noob.
^QA;TL?
But in this situation, the person who oblides he/she "is the best" intends someone to say "no you're not ,you suck".So in perspective it is not harassment.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone says I suck after killing them with 10 heartz ggee no reezee but I just ignore them lol, obviously they're mad.

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Umm that is not what he meant.. the other user didn't take it offensively and someone ELSE reported it even though they didn't know if it was offensive.
If the person doesn't have evidence that they didn't take it offensively, then they will most likely look at it as harassment. It states in the rules to not disrespect/harass other players, and that is even one of the examples. I am not a staff member so I don't have the final say, that is just the rules. I honestly don't think the donor reported them, though.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people to in our community to feel safe and respected.

Example:
  1. [User], you suck at minecraft.
  2. [User] is a hacking noob.
^QA;TL?
In this situation, I explained how the other person said they were just kidding, so they did feel respected?

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Alright, we do use common sense when it comes to reports. For example, we wouldn't ban someone if all he would've said is: "you suck", it all depends on the context and the reaction of the other player. Though you should watch out when you're talking to someone, as they might feel like they're being harassed when you're just joking around a bit.

I'm locking this thread, I hope I answered all of your questions. If I didn't, feel free to contact me through pm or on teamspeak. Have a nice day everyone! :)
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci