• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is MCSG still MCSG?

Stephen

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only people who left on this server are the worst kind of people.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Well, minecraft is dying in general, and MCGamer isn't "dying" as the other people do say. Other servers have appeared already, and they "stole" some people from MCGamer, as the normality, but MCGamer , with this new gamemodes, got more people playing into this server. Nowadays, Mojang has getting more and more problems through the server's connection.

I'm hoping some day some BIG youtubers, like huahwi or even biboy, will boost the server again and it will rise, me and many players hope that! :)

This server just needs a bit of more luck!

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG (the gametype) has not changed really, MCSG (now McGamer) has changed immensely, and this is not entirely the server's fault. McGamer is one of the oldest servers and was the original home of MCSG the gametype. However like stated many times above people change and move on, and it becomes uninteresting. New and more exciting gametypes are created and then in turn people expect more from MCSG but its still just MCSG and that disappoints the players, however when they do add more gametypes that players ASK FOR they're copying other servers. There's really no win-win. While the server has its faults I think the worst part is the community. Nothing will get better if you sit here and complain the server is dying or not what it used to be. This is a business, it has to change and adapt through the years and it just can't keep up with the new young gametypes. Players should accept that MCSG is going to stay as MCSG and instead should come together with the staff as one big community to fix the problems with that one singular thing and focus on that.

EDIT: However this can't really happen since theres quite a divide between players and staff from both sides and this needs to be resolved before anything else, we're all one big community and we should work together to get what we all want; the betterment of the server

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG (the gametype) has not changed really, MCSG (now McGamer) has changed immensely, and this is not entirely the server's fault. McGamer is one of the oldest servers and was the original home of MCSG the gametype. However like stated many times above people change and move on, and it becomes uninteresting. New and more exciting gametypes are created and then in turn people expect more from MCSG but its still just MCSG and that disappoints the players, however when they do add more gametypes that players ASK FOR they're copying other servers. There's really no win-win. While the server has its faults I think the worst part is the community. Nothing will get better if you sit here and complain the server is dying or not what it used to be. This is a business, it has to change and adapt through the years and it just can't keep up with the new young gametypes. Players should accept that MCSG is going to stay as MCSG and instead should come together with the staff as one big community to fix the problems with that one singular thing and focus on that.

EDIT: However this can't really happen since theres quite a divide between players and staff from both sides and this needs to be resolved before anything else, we're all one big community and we should work together to get what we all want; the betterment of the server
If the staff is anything like it use to be nothing will be done and I'll get banned

Edgar20

Spectator
Reaction score
MCGamer: Would have to bring back some regions , and must implement 1v1 Arena to make pvp duels and practice , in addition to constantly update the anticheat.

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that most of the player base back from 2013-2014 have generally lost interest in Minecraft, not MCSG. There is still a fair amount of players from back then, and I tend to see more and more people coming back on each day.
-
I also think many people might not enjoy MCSG anymore is because they just wont accept change. There are so many new pvp tactics and different gamemodes / versions that people just wont accept it, and they leave. I know that MCSG will find a way to bring back that community that many people miss. <3

zabler

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that most of the player base back from 2013-2014 have generally lost interest in Minecraft, not MCSG. There is still a fair amount of players from back then, and I tend to see more and more people coming back on each day.
-
I also think many people might not enjoy MCSG anymore is because they just wont accept change. There are so many new pvp tactics and different gamemodes / versions that people just wont accept it, and they leave. I know that MCSG will find a way to bring back that community that many people miss. <3
nice meme bro

nice meme

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci