• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is MCSG still MCSG?

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys its Jordan here and most of you do not know me because I quit long time ago. So what I'm trying to say right now is when I played this server how ever long ago it seemed like it was very plentiful in players online and playing but now it seems to be dying. Is this true?

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys its Jordan here and most of you do not know me because I quit long time ago. So what I'm trying to say right now is when I played this server how ever long ago it seemed like it was very plentiful in players online and playing but now it seems to be dying. Is this true?
Well, one reason that there are less people is because this is an issue preventing people from joining the server. And yes, this server does have less than it did earlier on. In a way you're right, but MCGamers new game modes are attracting more people.

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Recently, Mojang has been having problems with servers in some regions so that is why there aren't that many players online at the moment. To answer your other question, yes MCSG has died down a little since previous years but that's only because there are new game modes out there that are a bit more popular. MCGamer is still the great MCSG server it was before, I just believe that the gamemode is becoming less and less popular. Hopefully one day, MCGamer will rise to the top again and get the player base they used to have! :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, this made me think about it. Yes, it probably is the Mojang server issue, but I have not seen as many players online, and the community as itself has just gotten more ruder and I've noticed that XAC probably needs to be updated because I've seen tons of hackers. I know that there is nothing that can be done about it, but I've seen it's like a trend to try as hard as possible and rage if you die. I've tried to play some of the knew game modes, such as Sky Wars, but I have not seen a server with a single person. I play on the server Goodtiger (you probably know what im talking about, its like the opposite of that.) I can speak for everybody, but the amount of teams ;-;

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Players have decreased substantially, we lost 100 staff members in a time span of one year. Server hasn't really changed just the moral in people always saying "MCSG is dying".

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Whilst yes it is connectivity issues, about a month ago there were this many people online without the issues. In general survival games has/is stale for most people who play.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
To add on my previous post, it is true whether we like it or not, MCSG and Minecraft have just gotten 20x less popular because SG has gotten boring and Minecraft has gotten boring too and I've only played for 2 days since my return and I'm already bored of Minecraft. It's sad, I know. Also, all of the original players are gone, the best players, the players who made this server who it is, like Zeno, me (obviously), and a lot of other people. I've thought about it more, and when the glitch does get fixed, I really don't know if anything is going to change.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
The community has "changed" since the old days back in 2013/2014. But people got bored in general of Minecraft and have quit on it, I still enjoy the server a lot, but people move on sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci