• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/Invisible For VIPs

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It still, before the game starts, isn't someone gonna spawn in next to you and say "OMG it's Tomahawk!" Then everyone will know, and therefore it will be pointless to do /invis during lobby.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
this does sound like a really awesome feature :) would be great to see it implemented

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to see this feature added, I have had my fare share of targetting even though I don't run a Youtube,
But /invisible would definitely help me out in many cases

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It still, before the game starts, isn't someone gonna spawn in next to you and say "OMG it's Tomahawk!" Then everyone will know, and therefore it will be pointless to do /invis during lobby.
Lower chance, and also less targeting because less people will have time to notice him and then decide how to target him.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Lower chance, and also less targeting because less people will have time to notice him and then decide how to target him.
I think the /invis should stop when the game starts.

But if some people know this command, then they will be suspicious because there friends can't join but there is only 23 people on the server.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the /invis should stop when the game starts.

But if some people know this command, then they will be suspicious because there friends can't join but there is only 23 people on the server.
That's the point, you can't be invisible when the game starts .-.

Also, I said the same thing, but I don't think there was a response >.< I may just not remember what it was though.

kingrecon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea! now lets just sit and watch the dev's and everyone is power totally ignore it

:)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would be a great idea! Then the VIPs won't be targeted in SG and will be able to play like any other player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci