• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
IGN: xXStormCreeprXx
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ):Yes
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): Canada
Wɪɴs: 420 :p
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?:Valleyside, SG4, Zone 85, Breeze Island, Holiday Resort
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Remant
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Water Fights, FNS , strafe, Bow spam, Sword
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Hackers, Teams
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because i want to get to know this clan and i know some people in this clan
Invite only sorry

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Invincible , Over this past month that I have joined I must say I had a good run in this clan , from being a regular-ish CB player as a member to a CB leader , in this last battle vs ProsperityMCSG I demonstrated a failing grade of Leadership due to my bad internet (blame Cox) and my overall personality as a person . I must take my leave along with Kinify and 007 to Prosperity to gain experience as another player of the MCSG community , my condolences . NatsuOP
Rest In Bacca . I will come on ts to scrim , and play CS:GO with GypsyJuiceFTW and demonman63801

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Invincible , Over this past month that I have joined I must say I had a good run in this clan , from being a regular-ish CB player as a member to a CB leader , in this last battle vs ProsperityMCSG I demonstrated a failing grade of Leadership due to my bad internet (blame Cox) and my overall personality as a person . I must take my leave along with Kinify and 007 to Prosperity to gain experience as another player of the MCSG community , my condolences . NatsuOP
Rest In Bacca . I will come on ts to scrim , and play CS:GO with GypsyJuiceFTW and demonman63801
SIKE

GypsyJuiceFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
csgo 4 lyfe

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SuperKyleFTW
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): neese43
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): Murica
Wɪɴs: 400ish
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: valleyside,sg4,holiday
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: tsg2
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: bow, ping
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: rod I guess?