• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
So I took it upon myself to ask a mod and they said that it's not a DQ unless the person was banned during the battle.. Someone being banned 3 weeks after a battle has no impact on a battle that occurred 3 weeks earlier... So please repost the 5-4 synergy win as we won. When we were talking about the battle afterwards, u said nothing of a DQ for hacks so let's not pull that crap and just take a loss. Thanks
Lets just have a rem
Rude af. Didn't your parents teach you any manners? Or did they roat in jail your hole child hood?! GET SMAKT! GG20!
letsgo I heard you cussed out your mom before so your parents didn't teach you no manners and Divux please shut up our causing flame

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score

GreatRebel

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: GreatRebel
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: perrykumar
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): US
Wɪɴs: 247
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Turbulence, Survival Games 4, Valleyside university, MoonBase9, Alaskan Village, Zone 85, Chernobyl Teweran Survival Games 2, Zone 85
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Unpopular maps like Sg2
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: sword rod fns bow and I'm really good with sword thats my most strength
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: water battles team of 3 above
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: I want a new clan that is good and I have a of experience of clans. I also played with most of the people in the clan.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh dayum. You did a bit of research. And still it doesn't matter if its a hoax, if it isn't it still isn't something to joke about ;)
Oh if it's a hoax it does mean it's okay to joke about ;) Now get off our thread .

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
DivuxHD has been added to the Roster !!! I , NatsuOP do not have permission to access the forums account and therefore cannot add him on the "Roster" section of the clan page .

Reaction score
IGN: xXStormCreeprXx
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ):Yes
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): Canada
Wɪɴs: 420 :p
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?:Valleyside, SG4, Zone 85, Breeze Island, Holiday Resort
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Remant
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Water Fights, FNS , strafe, Bow spam, Sword
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Hackers, Teams
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because i want to get to know this clan and i know some people in this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci