• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you guys all enjoy this new thread created by Kinify huge shout out to him for making this!

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Idk why there is a DQ next to our battle but we beat u 5-4... If ur talking about p3numbra being banned.. That didn't occur until like 3 weeks after the battle. So please take off the DQ

BallonStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: BallonStrafe
Wɪɴs: 105 out of 750
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: TS2, ValleySide University, Holiday Resort, Zone85, Turbulence, SG4, Alaskan Village, and Moonbase9
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All the maps I didn't say up there ^
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: FnS, Uhmazing bow skills, and Rod
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: 3 teams, some hackers
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ? I thought this was a really awesome clan, and the people in it just seem comfortable to be around.
Skype Username: BallonStrafe
Will you be active in this clan? Yes, I most definitely will be

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: BallonStrafe
Wɪɴs: 105 out of 750
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: TS2, ValleySide University, Holiday Resort, Zone85, Turbulence, SG4, Alaskan Village, and Moonbase9
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All the maps I didn't say up there ^
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: FnS, Uhmazing bow skills, and Rod
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: 3 teams, some hackers
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ? I thought this was a really awesome clan, and the people in it just seem comfortable to be around.
Skype Username: BallonStrafe
Will you be active in this clan? Yes, I most definitely will be
Invite only

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Ballistic_Jackal
Skype (Must Have):mdw0033
Continent (Region):USA
Wins:110
Maps good at?:Zone85 Holiday Resort Valleyside University Fortress Turbulence Survival Kingdom Cheronobyl 2015 Moonbase 9 Alaskan Village TSG2
Maps bad at?: Survival Games 5 & Demons Breeze
PvP Strengths: Rod, Sword, Bow (especially), FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Teams above 2
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i like to have fun and play with People i've seen around servers like Crisp & MCSG. Also, I have alot of Experience with clans and Clan battles. My previous Clan was Team Dignity and it Was Disbanded Due to Being inactive.
this kid teams with hackers

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Idk why there is a DQ next to our battle but we beat u 5-4... If ur talking about p3numbra being banned.. That didn't occur until like 3 weeks after the battle. So please take off the DQ
Yes that is why we talked to a Sr.mod an he said take off the loss and put a win because he was hacking in the cb now please leave my thread thank you

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Yes that is why we talked to a Sr.mod an he said take off the loss and put a win because he was hacking in the cb now please leave my thread thank you
If the player wasnt banned during the battle... It has no effect on that battle bro... Please change it back xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci