• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballistic_Jackal

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Ballistic_Jackal
Skype (Must Have):mdw0033
Continent (Region):USA
Wins:110
Maps good at?:Zone85 Holiday Resort Valleyside University Fortress Turbulence Survival Kingdom Cheronobyl 2015 Moonbase 9 Alaskan Village TSG2
Maps bad at?: Survival Games 5 & Demons Breeze
PvP Strengths: Rod, Sword, Bow (especially), FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Teams above 2
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i like to have fun and play with People i've seen around servers like Crisp & MCSG. Also, I have alot of Experience with clans and Clan battles. My previous Clan was Team Dignity and it Was Disbanded Due to Being inactive.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Ballistic_Jackal
Skype (Must Have):mdw0033
Continent (Region):USA
Wins:110
Maps good at?:Zone85 Holiday Resort Valleyside University Fortress Turbulence Survival Kingdom Cheronobyl 2015 Moonbase 9 Alaskan Village TSG2
Maps bad at?: Survival Games 5 & Demons Breeze
PvP Strengths: Rod, Sword, Bow (especially), FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Teams above 2
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i like to have fun and play with People i've seen around servers like Crisp & MCSG. Also, I have alot of Experience with clans and Clan battles. My previous Clan was Team Dignity and it Was Disbanded Due to Being inactive.
This clan is invite only

TheBestGreen

Tribute
Reaction score
Skype (Must Have): YoYoItsGreen
Continent (Region): US
Wins: 215
Maps good at?: Teweren Survival Games 2, ValleySide University, Alaskin Village, Origins, Cherynobyl 2015
Maps bad at?: Turbulance, Icarus
PvP Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Sword Combat
PvP Weaknesses: FNS and Strafing
Why should be accept you?: I think I should be accepted into Invincible because though I do not have the greatest stats I have a lot experience and skill at the game. I have quite a bit of experience with CB's to so I do think I will be of use.
-GreenE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci