• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniskid123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: tenniskid123
Skype (Must Have): tenniskid1234
Continent (Region): US time zone EST
Wins: 235/2160 (ikr bad ratio) and like 50-75on my Alt
Maps good at?: teweran sg2, moon base, turbulence, Alaskan village, sg4, demons breeze, zone 85, Icarus
Maps bad at?: teweran 1, draccyrus, haruka, sg highway cuz everyone goes my route, sg1-3
PvP Strengths: bow spam/lockdowns, fns placement, combos
PvP Weaknesses: rod is semi decent, lag, patience
Why should be accept you?: i hope to help your clan in clan battles and scrims. I also woul like to be a part of your community

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I went on your ts cause I got bored and u were making fun of me bc I didn't know you or your randy dossr friends
Cn u not plox?

bob1125

Platinum
Reaction score
Valkryie challenges you to a battle add me on Skype at darc1998!

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
I went on your ts cause I got bored and u were making fun of me bc I didn't know you or your randy dossr friends
Cn u not plox?
Please do not attempt at starting a flame on this page. Also, refrain from posting on this page from here on out. Okay? Okay.

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry, but before when you applied we accepted you for trial, so you basically left the clan as a trial member for a different clan, invincible has a rule on if you leave the clan your not coming back. Just saying it's happened to PinoyHacks. Also I thought you got grounded for life because you were playing minecraft 24/7 and you didn't do you school project, kthxbai
Let me handle this Kuzenki.

IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Skype (Must Have): choppergunner74
Continent (Region): North America?
Wins: 281/1550
Maps good at?: Zone 85, Icarus, Moonbase9, TSG2, SG4, Valleyside, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, SG Highway, winds of change
Maps bad at?: Dracarys, TSG1, TSG3, Solar Frost, and pretty much all the under played maps.
PvP Strengths: Strafing, Block Hitting, Rod, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Water battles, Ping players, and Hackers of course
Why should we accept you?: For one, i am quite good at PvP and would really enjoy the opportunity to be part of a really good clan like this one. Please atleast trial me, and if you think im trash, then kick me. PS: lwm i'm really sorry for being so rude to you before. I realize now how immature and stupid that was :/.
Accepted for trial, and apology accepted.

IGN: tenniskid123
Skype (Must Have): tenniskid1234
Continent (Region): US time zone EST
Wins: 235/2160 (ikr bad ratio) and like 50-75on my Alt
Maps good at?: teweran sg2, moon base, turbulence, Alaskan village, sg4, demons breeze, zone 85, Icarus
Maps bad at?: teweran 1, draccyrus, haruka, sg highway cuz everyone goes my route, sg1-3
PvP Strengths: bow spam/lockdowns, fns placement, combos
PvP Weaknesses: rod is semi decent, lag, patience
Why should be accept you?: i hope to help your clan in clan battles and scrims. I also woul like to be a part of your community
Denied.

G3tR3ktPvPSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:G3TR3KT & ZINGED_BUDDER
Skype (Must Have): zinged_budder
Continent (Region): Usa Eastern Standard Time
Wins:235 (total
Maps good at?:Holiday, SG4 SG2 TSG2 Turbulence Remnant Alaskan Village
Maps bad at?:Sg1 SG3 TSG1
PvP Strengths:Rod Sword Combos Bow Sword Combos Running Incase of dying thinking tactical
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers 2v1's (sometimes 3v1's (sometimes) Hackers
Why should be accept you?: I have been in a lot of good clans such as #Vividus, #ArtOfPvP and #Kryptonic (I was co-owner of kryptonic) they went 12-0 then disbanded

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:G3TR3KT & ZINGED_BUDDER
Skype (Must Have): zinged_budder
Continent (Region): Usa Eastern Standard Time
Wins:235 (total
Maps good at?:Holiday, SG4 SG2 TSG2 Turbulence Remnant Alaskan Village
Maps bad at?:Sg1 SG3 TSG1
PvP Strengths:Rod Sword Combos Bow Sword Combos Running Incase of dying thinking tactical
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers 2v1's (sometimes 3v1's (sometimes) Hackers
Why should be accept you?: I have been in a lot of good clans such as #Vividus, #ArtOfPvP and #Kryptonic (I was co-owner of kryptonic) they went 12-0 then disbanded
Accepted.

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
ok, i was accepted as trial and i still dont know who to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members