• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: TiggyBG
Skype (Must Have): toomuchtiggy
Continent (Region): US (Pacific)
Wins: 273
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, SG4, Alaskan Village, Zone 85, TSG2
Maps bad at?: Turbulance, Holiday Resort
PvP Strengths: FNS, teams of 2, sword/rod combos
PvP Weaknesses: hackers, teams of more than 2
Why should be accept you?: I don't know most of the people in this clan, but I feel that when I do meet them, I will be a great fit in this clan.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: deadsun__star
Skype (Must Have): Yes name is : ricotwiggy
Maps good at?: SG4, Valleyside, Turbulence, TSG2, Holiday, Winds of Change, Mortal Skies, SG Highway, Moonbase9, and any other popular maps
Maps bad at?: Um...
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, F&S, Open Ground
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Why should be accept you?: Cause i feel like i suit this clan and I can help the clan improve in every aspect c;

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:MCSGbro
Skype (Must Have):Yes
Continent (Region):US eastern
Wins:132
Maps good at?:Valleyside, tsg2, tsg, Holiday resort, artic village, breeze island, zone85
Maps bad at?:turbulence (due to lagg)
PvP Strengths:Bow & Combos
PvP Weaknesses:F&S and Rod
Why should be accept you?:Because you seem like an awesome clan and I want to join!
Accepted for trial.

IGN: deadsun__star
Skype (Must Have): Yes name is : ricotwiggy
Maps good at?: SG4, Valleyside, Turbulence, TSG2, Holiday, Winds of Change, Mortal Skies, SG Highway, Moonbase9, and any other popular maps
Maps bad at?: Um...
PvP Strengths: Sword, Rod, F&S, Open Ground
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Why should be accept you?: Cause i feel like i suit this clan and I can help the clan improve in every aspect c;
Accepted for trial.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
go on the teamspeak or add me on skype c;

DizzyPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NIKE_SWAGxxxxxxx getting a new IGN soon
Wins: 21
MCSG Games Played: 500
Maps good at?:holiday resort, valley side university, Alaskin villiage, Icars, turbulence, SG highway etc...
Maps bad at?: SG 1, sg 2, mainly the old bad maps
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod, and Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Still learning about FnS
Why should be accept you?: I Love MCSG first of all and im Great at pvp and im active
Skype Username: nike_swagxxxxxxx or DizzyPlaysMC
Will you be active on this clan? I will be when I can because I started school so yeah when I can get on I DO.

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Skype (Must Have): choppergunner74
Continent (Region): North America?
Wins: 281/1550
Maps good at?: Zone 85, Icarus, Moonbase9, TSG2, SG4, Valleyside, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, SG Highway, winds of change
Maps bad at?: Dracarys, TSG1, TSG3, Solar Frost, and pretty much all the under played maps.
PvP Strengths: Strafing, Block Hitting, Rod, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Water battles, Ping players, and Hackers of course
Why should we accept you?: For one, i am quite good at PvP and would really enjoy the opportunity to be part of a really good clan like this one. Please atleast trial me, and if you think im trash, then kick me. PS: lwm i'm really sorry for being so rude to you before. I realize now how immature and stupid that was :/.

Kuzenki

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Skype (Must Have): choppergunner74
Continent (Region): North America?
Wins: 281/1550
Maps good at?: Zone 85, Icarus, Moonbase9, TSG2, SG4, Valleyside, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, SG Highway, winds of change
Maps bad at?: Dracarys, TSG1, TSG3, Solar Frost, and pretty much all the under played maps.
PvP Strengths: Strafing, Block Hitting, Rod, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Water battles, Ping players, and Hackers of course
Why should we accept you?: For one, i am quite good at PvP and would really enjoy the opportunity to be part of a really good clan like this one. Please atleast trial me, and if you think im trash, then kick me. PS: lwm i'm really sorry for being so rude to you before. I realize now how immature and stupid that was :/.
Sorry, but before when you applied we accepted you for trial, so you basically left the clan as a trial member for a different clan, invincible has a rule on if you leave the clan your not coming back. Just saying it's happened to PinoyHacks. Also I thought you got grounded for life because you were playing minecraft 24/7 and you didn't do you school project, kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci