• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeusMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: XeusMC
Skype (Must Have): shreyas.hari123 (that's my real name don't judge)
Continent (Region):Usa
Wins:18, but I reset my stats before i had like 400/4000. It was really bad because i got good at like 3000 games.
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, Sg4, Teweran Sg2, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Moonbase 9 , and Zone 85.
Maps bad at?: Remnant, Demon's Breeze kinda Hub Games, and Lobby games a Little bit.
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Fns, and sword.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow i'm kinda good at but i wouldn't say the best, and 3 teams and higher
Why should we accept you?: Because i'm thinking of doing Youtube Really Really Soon and i think Clan battles will be a great series to grow my channel and others in this clan. And Good Luck To Everyone else who's signing up!

Last edited:

camvillan09

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: XeusMC
Skype (Must Have): shreyas.hari123 (that's my real name don't judge)
Continent (Region):Usa
Wins:18, but I reset my stats before i had like 400/4000. It was really bad because i got good at like 3000 games.
Maps good at?: Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, Sg4, Teweran Sg2, Alaskan Village, Turbulence, Moonbase 9 , and Zone 85.
Maps bad at?: Remnant, Demon's Breeze kinda Hub Games, and Lobby games a Little bit.
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Fns, and sword.
PvP Weaknesses:Bow i'm kinda good at but i wouldn't say the best, and 3 teams and higher
Why should we accept you?: Because i'm thinking of doing Youtube Really Really Soon and i think Clan battles will be a great series to grow my channel and others in this clan. And Good Luck To Everyone else who's signing up!
do u ever rec w/ me sometime i might start yt too and i need a yt rec partner i msged u on skype my skype is camvillan09

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EnderMan693

Skype (Must Have): EnderTheBiscuit

Continent (Region): North America EST

Wins:62/290

Maps good at?: All

Maps bad at?: None :p

PvP Strengths: Sword fighting, fishing rods, bows

PvP Weaknesses: flint and steel (getting better)

Why should be accept you? I am a pretty good player with a lot of experience. I have been in a lot of MCSG clans so I wouldn't be holding anyone back being clueless. I'm very good with team work as well. My biggest strength is sword fighting. I feel that I can help this clan with my skills and team work.

Ninjago501

Spectator
Reaction score
last IGN:Ninjago501
wins:134
mcsg:1600 but I had a horriable laptop back then I got all my wins last month and this month
good maps: alaskanvillage valleyside survival games 4 survival games 5 zone85 moonbase turbulence

bad maps daemons breeze solor frost sg 2 cant remember the rest but that's the ones I know for heart

strength good: at FnS god with sword ok with rod but still learning

weakness: bow

why should we add u to this clan: I really want to join this clan bc I really like clan wars and im pretty good making friends so I would be nice to everyone in the clan I love to play with ppl that play mcsg this serious and it would be a fun experience to play I will be active on Skype I will always be on my Skype is Ninja Playz

Kdragon29

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: kdragon29
Skype (Must Have): kdragon29 | MCSG PvPer
Continent (Region): USA
Wins: I reset my stats but I would have 55 wins and 200+ wins on The Nexus
Maps good at?: SG4, TSG2, TSG3, Turbulance, Alaskan Village, Vallyside University,, Zone 85, Icarus, SG Highway, Holiday Resort, Solar Frost, and Moonbase 9.
Maps bad at?: Eye Of Horus, Hub Games, Lobby Games, and more but I cant think of them right now.
PvP Strengths: FnS, Fishing Rod, Bow, Strafe, Teams of 2-3
PvP Weaknesses: Teams 4+, Water battles if I have no bow, Hackers.
Why should be accept you?: I could be a good use for clan battles and etc.

Last edited:

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EnderMan693

Skype (Must Have): EnderTheBiscuit

Continent (Region): North America EST

Wins:62/290

Maps good at?: All

Maps bad at?: None :p

PvP Strengths: Sword fighting, fishing rods, bows

PvP Weaknesses: flint and steel (getting better)

Why should be accept you? I am a pretty good player with a lot of experience. I have been in a lot of MCSG clans so I wouldn't be holding anyone back being clueless. I'm very good with team work as well. My biggest strength is sword fighting. I feel that I can help this clan with my skills and team work.
Accepted as Trial

DaDukePlus

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi im dadukeplus. Im cool and good at pvp. I rekt zigg and everyone else in this clan. this clan is gud i wanna join. I will make it betta heres the vid of me rekting zigg look at the end
accept me im a gret improvment bye tanks im gud gg.

Xman121800

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Xman121800
Skype (Must Have): xman121800
Continent (Region): North America
Wins: 90/1269 (possibly resetting)
Maps good at?: Zone 85, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort (most maps)
Maps bad at?: Terewan SG 2 (rarely any other than new ones)
PvP Strengths: Sword Fights, Bow Dodging, Bowing (mostly depending on having bad/good day), FnS
PvP Weaknesses: hackers, some teamers, fishing rod spammers/ combos, FnS
Why should be accept you?: I think that I am different from most, I'm mature and like to joke around, some may judge me by my stats but of course you have to see me play :p

CookieCookieCookie

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pink_Link
Skype (Must Have): jade.smith124
Continent (Region): US
Wins: Around 10 or so.
Maps good at?: I know every single tier 2 on Survival Games 4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway, and Teweran Survival Games 2, and almost every single tier 1s. I perfer SG4, Valleyside, and SG Highway. I also know every single tier 2 on Survival Games 2, Survival Games 3, Castle Dracula, and Survival Kingdom, but these are not clan battle maps.
Maps bad at?: As for clan battle maps, I don't really like TSG2. I don't really like Turbulence or Zone 85 for clan battles.
PvP Strengths: Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Anger
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I know everything about clan battles, including routes, choke points, call-outs, and strategies. I am highly skilled in PvP and can probably kill mostly anyone in a 1v1. If you are experiencing disbelief because of my lack of wins, please just give me a chance for a scrim or 1v1's and I'll prove myself. I'm not asking for Elite or anything, but member would be appreciated. Also, if you ever need help with strategies, I can plan a lot, and I'm good at leading. Thank you for considering me. :)

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Pink_Link
Skype (Must Have): jade.smith124
Continent (Region): US
Wins: Around 10 or so.
Maps good at?: I know every single tier 2 on Survival Games 4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway, and Teweran Survival Games 2, and almost every single tier 1s. I perfer SG4, Valleyside, and SG Highway. I also know every single tier 2 on Survival Games 2, Survival Games 3, Castle Dracula, and Survival Kingdom, but these are not clan battle maps.
Maps bad at?: As for clan battle maps, I don't really like TSG2. I don't really like Turbulence or Zone 85 for clan battles.
PvP Strengths: Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Anger
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I know everything about clan battles, including routes, choke points, call-outs, and strategies. I am highly skilled in PvP and can probably kill mostly anyone in a 1v1. If you are experiencing disbelief because of my lack of wins, please just give me a chance for a scrim or 1v1's and I'll prove myself. I'm not asking for Elite or anything, but member would be appreciated. Also, if you ever need help with strategies, I can plan a lot, and I'm good at leading. Thank you for considering me. :)
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci