• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWKP

Spectator
Reaction score
Work on your stats, for now Denied.

Accepted for trial.
I am requesting to be removed from trial as I cannot commit to this clan. I am very sorry and I wish you good luck.

MStraus

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MStrausPlayzMC. I have many other accounts
Skype (Must Have):tyler882d1
Continent (Region):US
Wins:402
Maps good at?: The rest other thank SG3
Maps bad at?: SG3
PvP Strengths: Bow
PvP Weaknesses: OP F&S People
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm a long time member and can hold my own in any PvP battle.

camvillan09

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: camvillan09 [call me Cam for short]
Continent(Region): California,USA
Wins:25 Used to have old acc w/ 47/100 but i got banned for hcking cuz i was too good (Accused me of hacking when i wasnt) [Bad ratio beacause this acc used to be my brothers and he was a noob and i mostly got all the wins]
Maps Good at: I practiced mostly on the the clan maps like: ValleySide Unniv., SG highway, SG4, Alaskan,Holiday Resort, etc
Maps Bad at: Big Maps like SG1, Sg2 etc
PvP Strengths: Bow Lockdown& Bow Spam, Blockhitting, fns, fishing rod, making good decisions
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers and bad ping
Why would we accept you: Teamwork is everything, make new friends, and i am not asking to be accepted like as u are reading this but if i can be a trial and test my skills i will be okay w/ that
Will You Be Active: Yes i will try my best to make time after school to be on

Last edited:

MStraus

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: camvillan09 [call me Cam for short]
Continent(Region): California,USA
Wins:25 Used to have old acc w/ 57/100 but i got banned for hcking cuz i was too good [Bad ratio beacause this acc used to be my brothers and he was a noob and i mostly got all the wins]
Maps Good at: I practiced mostly on the the clan maps like: ValleySide Unniv., SG highway, SG4, Alaskan,Holiday Resort, etc
Maps Bad at: Big Maps like SG1, Sg2 etc
PvP Strengths: Bow Lockdown& Bow Spam, Blockhitting, fns, fishing rod, making good decisions
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers and bad ping
Why would we accept you: Teamwork is everything, make new friends, and i am not asking to be accepted like as u are reading this but if i can be a trial and test my skills i will be okay w/ that
Will You Be Active: Yes i will try my best to make time after school to be on
I'll take you into my clan

Demon

Platinum
Reaction score
swag: yes
why should you be elite: swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics