• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revalize

Gold
Reaction score
Listen here kid, take your raggedy ass back to your side of the forums. You are not wanted here. If you continue this flame you will be dealt with accordingly. Also, the funny thing is he said he can TRACE IPS LOLLLLL
I can trace IP's, that is if someone DoS' me and not DDoS' me.

DoS is just one computer, therefore I can specify it back to the original owner through the data being sent.

DDoS is multiple, in which it would be traced back to multiple computers where I could not specify the original attacker.

Kin, I clearly stated that if you really wanted me to leave, then simply do not reply to my posts. The owner and no one else in the clan did, then you come along just to stir Good up again. Also, please do not assume I cannot do something when you know very little about me.

Correction: They have been DoSing, not DDoSing, unlike my past posts I forgot to correct that part.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not arguing, I am simply having a casual debate in which my side is winning. Facts are facts. If you truly want someone to ever really leave your thread, here's the best and easiest way - don't reply to their posts.
The best way to leave a thread is when the form thread owner tells you to leave ty.

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
hello, I could see my apply? or siemplemente are not recruiting?

Revalize

Gold
Reaction score
The best way to leave a thread is when the form thread owner tells you to leave ty.
And boom! You just brought me back in. With every action there is a reaction, and replying to my post is asking me to come back, simply leave me alone and don't say anything and I will not stay.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
I can trace IP's, that is if someone DoS' me and not DDoS' me.

DoS is just one computer, therefore I can specify it back to the original owner through the data being sent.

DDoS is multiple, in which it would be traced back to multiple computers where I could not specify the original attacker.

Kin, I clearly stated that if you really wanted me to leave, then simply do not reply to my posts. The owner and no one else in the clan did, then you come along just to stir Good up again. Also, please do not assume I cannot do something when you know very little about me.

Correction: They have been DoSing, not DDoSing, unlike my past posts I forgot to correct that part.
whatever u say :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci