• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubjectBlue

Diamond
Reaction score
All because we got new members think you guys are replaced that's not the truth. I kicked a lot of members you guys ain't the only one's so please stop taking it as replacements you guys wasn't used as much so there was no need for you guys to be in the clan hopefully you guys find a new clan that needs you guys. Thank you for reading this Ziggurat.
Sorry for thinking that then. I knew I wasn't active but that was for other reasons but I do understand your choice and ty

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Powdski
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): Powdski
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): North America
Wɪɴs: 9/27, used to be 150/1000
Aɢᴇ (14+): 13 ;c
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All the played maps
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: All the not played maps
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, bow, fns, rod
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Hackers, water fights
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ? I am a very talented player that knows a lot about clan; since I have owned a few.

Curge

Tribute
Reaction score
Trostetic challenges you guys to battle on Friday. If you accept, add me on skype: sasuke2546.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Starting flame? Stating simple facts is not starting flame.
What you are doing is starting flame there is no point for you on this thread you are arguing with my members that is starting flame now please leave ty.

Revalize

Gold
Reaction score
What you are doing is starting flame there is no point for you on this thread you are arguing with my members that is starting flame now please leave ty.
I am not arguing, I am simply having a casual debate in which my side is winning. Facts are facts. If you truly want someone to ever really leave your thread, here's the best and easiest way - don't reply to their posts.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not arguing, I am simply having a casual debate in which my side is winning. Facts are facts. If you truly want someone to ever really leave your thread, here's the best and easiest way - don't reply to their posts.
Listen here kid, take your raggedy ass back to your side of the forums. You are not wanted here. If you continue this flame you will be dealt with accordingly. Also, the funny thing is he said he can TRACE IPS LOLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci