• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Invasion » A BattleGrounds Map

Would you like to see ,,Invasion" in game?

• YES!

Votes: 75 91.5%
  • Maybe (Comment why are you reconsidering it)

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
I genuinely like the idea and what you have so far but I feel like the lava will allow people to farm kills. Other than that, good job! :]

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
I genuinely like the idea and what you have so far but I feel like the lava will allow people to farm kills. Other than that, good job! :]
Thanks! There's not much lava on the map even though it seems like it on the video I recorded and you could easily get to the other side of it because there's like a small bridge sort of thingy that you can jump over if that makes any sense haha, anyways thanks for constructive criticism :p

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Wow, the update really made the map much more balanced (more than it was before) in aesthetics and PVP, but for the lava (which is the thing I see there), could you maybe make the transition to it less adrupt?

Also, can you put some grass (not bonemeal) here and there, to make the map look less flat?

Other than that, looks great!

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Wow, the update really made the map much more balanced (more than it was before) in aesthetics and PVP, but for the lava (which is the thing I see there), could you maybe make the transition to it less adrupt?

Also, can you put some grass (not bonemeal) here and there, to make the map look less flat?

Other than that, looks great!
I guess I'll just have to make another video on it as the map now looks more ,,natural" in a way but you can't really see it from the screenshots :p

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome work guys! From the screenshots and video, the map looks really well done. Congratulations on a great map! :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of the map for a variety of reasons. Mostly the big turn off is the rainbow dome around the map which is 1. not necessary to keep players in and 2. incredibly distracting. It's not really clear what the theme of your map is, everything just seems super random; having seperate 'biomes' on your map helps support this. Perhaps if you had made the whole map one unique but recognizeable theme, you would have a better map because of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci