• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Invasion » A BattleGrounds Map

Would you like to see ,,Invasion" in game?

• YES!

Votes: 75 91.5%
  • Maybe (Comment why are you reconsidering it)

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

FrenzyCake

Tribute
Reaction score
Do i have permission to use this on my server?
And what are the cords of the lobby where players choose warp position.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Do i have permission to use this on my server?
And what are the cords of the lobby where players choose warp position.
I'd like to give it time and see if it gets accepted or not and I'd also like to know what is the server that this map would be played on, We didn't make the lobby where players choose warps because I think all lobbies are the same and are provived by the MCGamer, We'll just try to get a bit more information about it and if we're wrong we will make sure to update the map :)

FrenzyCake

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd like to give it time and see if it gets accepted or not and I'd also like to know what is the server that this map would be played on, We didn't make the lobby where players choose warps because I think all lobbies are the same and are provived by the MCGamer, We'll just try to get a bit more information about it and if we're wrong we will make sure to update the map :)
Name of the server is TheMystic.
Maybe you heard for it.
I don't want to advertise my server here, because i don't want to risk anything.
But you can always add me on skype: FrenzyCakeYT.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Name of the server is TheMystic.
Maybe you heard for it.
I don't want to advertise my server here, because i don't want to risk anything.
But you can always add me on skype: FrenzyCakeYT.
I will when I get to Greece, there we can discuss it on Balkan haha ^o^

Reaction score
»

Honestly, I can't fully see this map on MCSG for some reasons, and I feel that you should touch on these subjects more!

• The glass dome looks way too World-Edit'ed, and a great idea you can do is to maybe use percentages in making the dome, so that it has a bit more variation to it :)
  • There's a bit too much of an amount of empty grass space in the map, and honestly, that's a bit of a deal-breaker! C'mon, go bananas on that space! Make something out of it!
  • The hot-air balloons look a bit too stubby! Maybe make it tad bit more skinnier!
  • Maybe you can put a windmill next to the farm, because in my opinion, it looks a bit too random [the farm]. Maybe put a storage house, or something like that!
  • Change the colours of the dome to something a little less bright. It kind of hurts my eyes >.<
  • Randomness is good, but not when you overdo it! I don't know how they did it with La Brocanterie, but they had a set them in that randomness. Try to stick with one theme! You'll get good results ;)
^^Besides that, everything is great, and it seems very greatly executed, and I see potential in this :)

«

Stanke

Spectator
Reaction score
Like It It Woud be awesome to play on it GoodLuck Luke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci