• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instrakted 0 [~EU~]

Hagenten17

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name:Hugo

2. IGN (In-Game Name):2 accounts Hagenten17/Heezt_

3. Skype name:fimpen0003

4. Wins/Losses: on Hagenten17 217/1600+ on Heezt_ 2/5+

5. Age:12

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):idk hackers team of 3+

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):sword,rod,fns

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):cus i think the clan is gonna be rly good and it need more players

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): idk

10. Favorite maps:Zone85,SG4,alaskan village

11. Country:sweden

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
1. First name: Dylan

2. IGN (In-Game Name): MRWilcox

3. Skype name: *censored*

4. Wins/Losses: 408/2758

5. Age: I'm 16 years of age.

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'd say one of my biggest weaknesses in Player vs. Player is being too confident because I become too overconfident and always end up dying and block hitting as I do not have a good mouse, but it does the job, the buttons on my mouse and getting old and they're becoming stiff but I'd say other than that I'm decent at PvP.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I play strategically as I use the map to my advantage such as choke points and using mountains to get the high ground and I dominate in water fights as long as I have a fishing rod equipped. I'm just a strategic player over-all, my main strengths are strafing and using my ping to my advantage.

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because now that I'm not Moderator I'm looking to join a clan, and this clan was brought to my attention by someone who joined my channel on TeamSpeak - so I decided to look at it and I had the requirements needed to join, so I applied.

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I've been told that clans are a good way to meet new people but also to be competitive together, making the community a better place to be.

10. Favorite maps: Holiday Resort, SG4, TSG2 and Vallesidy University

11. Country: United Kingdom

Instrakted0

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Dylan

2. IGN (In-Game Name): MRWilcox

3. Skype name: *censored*

4. Wins/Losses: 408/2758

5. Age: I'm 16 years of age.

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'd say one of my biggest weaknesses in Player vs. Player is being too confident because I become too overconfident and always end up dying and block hitting as I do not have a good mouse, but it does the job, the buttons on my mouse and getting old and they're becoming stiff but I'd say other than that I'm decent at PvP.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): I play strategically as I use the map to my advantage such as choke points and using mountains to get the high ground and I dominate in water fights as long as I have a fishing rod equipped. I'm just a strategic player over-all, my main strengths are strafing and using my ping to my advantage.

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because now that I'm not Moderator I'm looking to join a clan, and this clan was brought to my attention by someone who joined my channel on TeamSpeak - so I decided to look at it and I had the requirements needed to join, so I applied.

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I've been told that clans are a good way to meet new people but also to be competitive together, making the community a better place to be.

10. Favorite maps: Holiday Resort, SG4, TSG2 and Vallesidy University

11. Country: United Kingdom
Accepted as rank: Trusted Member!

KevinVlogsify

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name: Kevin

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Kevin_FTW

3. Skype name: KevinVlogsify

4. Wins/Losses: 39/447
5. Age: 15

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): IDK

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): idk

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i wan't to make a new friends and make vlan wars :)

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):

10. Favorite maps:

11. Country:

Reaction score
1. First name:Nick

2. IGN (In-Game Name):nick12dude52

3. Skype name:nick12dude52

4. Wins/Losses:537/3078

5. Age:13

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):Good players and

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):FnS, Sword, Rod i like da combows! :D

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):Becasue it sound good! haha

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):caz i awesome

10. Favorite maps:none all good ;)

11. Country: Germany/USA

Instrakted0

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name:Nick

2. IGN (In-Game Name):nick12dude52

3. Skype name:nick12dude52

4. Wins/Losses:537/3078

5. Age:13

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):Good players and

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):FnS, Sword, Rod i like da combows! :D

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):Becasue it sound good! haha

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):caz i awesome

10. Favorite maps:none all good ;)

11. Country: Germany/USA
Accepted as rank: Member!

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there! Would you like to have a CW against #Zotikus? Add me on skype - eqro.simone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci