• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Instrakted 0 [~EU~]

Silf

Career
Reaction score
ELo guys gl! Cheerleader ?

Last edited:

OMGItsDjT

Platinum
Reaction score
u wot

1. First name: Tyler

2. IGN (In-Game Name): OMGItsDjT

3. Skype name: xSteewe has me.

4. Wins/Losses:

5. Age: 13 soon 14

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Lagg

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod and Fns.

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because xSteewe asked me to, and i need a clan.

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i can make Graphics, i have a good microphone, i am much online, i play allot of mcsg, i have been in allot of clans, one of them was Phoenix.

10. Favorite maps: Alaskan Village, Zone 85

11. Country: The Netherlands

OMGItsDjT

Platinum
Reaction score
u wot

4. Wins/Losses: 154/1965

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because xSteewe asked me to, and i need a clan.

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i can make Graphics, i have a good microphone, i am much online, i play allot of mcsg, i have been in allot of clans, one of them was Phoenix. And i killed lorenzo050 once, got the screenshot,

SuperTeamCraft

Platinum
Reaction score
1. First name: Carlos
2. IGN (In-Game Name): SuperTeamCraft
3. Skype name: SuperTeamCraft
4. Wins/Losses: 60/1.220
5. Age: 14
6. PvP Weaknesses: Bow because i have 30 fps and i can't move fast the mouse
7. PvP Strengths: Rod and Sword
8. Why did you apply for this clan?: Have good players and I think it may be one of the best clans in eu
9. Why should we accept you?: Because i think i can help this clan and now i have lag but on 15 november i recibe a new computer and new internet
10. Favorite maps: Holiday Resort, SG4, TSG2 and Vallesidy University
11. Country: Spain

maxwolfboy

Platinum
Reaction score
1. First name: Max

2. IGN (In-Game Name): [Platinum] maxwolfboy

3. Skype name: ItsJustMaxHD

4. Wins/Losses: 74/1282 although i let all my nooby friends on my account so they can vote for there map and fly <3

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Hacker teams of 2 but i can take on non hacker teams of 4 if i am in a good mod.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Sword all secondarys.I have alot of experience with mcsg if you see my stats every single game a new thing hackers,teams,great players and i learn from loosing so these days i win way more!

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I am a advanced MCSG player and i would like to join a clan to make freinds and have a good time and stuff.

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I just think it would be nice to hang out on ts3 and skype with the clan and make friends with the community, i keep swearing to a minimum and barely rage.I am a calm guy and just want to enjoy the game!

10. Favorite maps:I have routes for every map but i prefer: Dracarys,Hub games,lobby games and vallyside. reason being they all have either a nice teiring or i have a great route that not many people know about!

11. Country: Sweden but i talk fluent english because of living there for most of my life!

Instrakted0

Spectator
Reaction score
u wot

4. Wins/Losses:

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i can make Graphics, i have a good microphone, i am much online, i play allot of mcsg, i have been in allot of clans, one of them was Phoenix.

Denied!
Reason: Bad W/L ratio
Cheerleader!

Instrakted0

Spectator
Reaction score

4. Wins/Losses: 74/1282 although i let all my nooby friends on my account so they can vote for there map and fly <3

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Hacker teams of 2 but i can take on non hacker teams of 4 if i am in a good mod.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Sword all secondarys.I have alot of experience with mcsg if you see my stats every single game a new thing hackers,teams,great players and i learn from loosing so these days i win way more!

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I am a advanced MCSG player and i would like to join a clan to make freinds and have a good time and stuff.

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I just think it would be nice to hang out on ts3 and skype with the clan and make friends with the community, i keep swearing to a minimum and barely rage.I am a calm guy and just want to enjoy the game!

10. Favorite maps:I have routes for every map but i prefer: Dracarys,Hub games,lobby games and vallyside. reason being they all have either a nice teiring or i have a great route that not many people know about!

11. Country: Sweden but i talk fluent english because of living there for most of my life!
Denied!
Reason: Bad W/L ratio
Cheerleader!

To both SuperTeamCraft and maxwolfboy

yoxyo

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name: August :(

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Yoxyo

3. Skype name:agge2201

4. Wins/Losses: 212 Wins 1600 Games

5. Age:12

6. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): hackers teams

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): rod fns

8. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): want to have cw

9. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): becuz i want to play cw...

10. Favorite maps: Solar Frost Alaskan village

11. Country: sweden

maxwolfboy

Platinum
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci