• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Information about the 1.3.1 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we are still working on converting the servers over to 1.3.1, however we still are waiting for 1 more crucial issue to be fixed before updating the servers. Our spectator system is completely broken with players not being invisible when they need to be. We are still looking for fixes based on the updates bukkit team has been actively pushing out and possibly finding new work-a-rounds to provide a temporary fix. Worst case scenario if we don't have an update by this weekend, we will temporarily kick spectators until the fix can be found. More updates this coming week on our progression.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I hope it will be soon, cant wait for the servers to update

i know this is off topic, but toomanyservers.com doesn't work anymore, have you removed it?
it works when you go to "servers" from here

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Vebbi, we are in the progress on switching web servers atm and some things might not work. However this should be up and running again within the hour for the toomanyservers.com redirect.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
So it wasn't ment to be like that?
will we be able to use it again? (it doesn't relly matter to me, i'm fine with going here and then to servers)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
good to hear the news chad :D hope that the servers update soon, also on the topic how many plugins are left to go ?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
clank i bet you have been so busy trying to fix the bug :( well just wanna say keep at it we all know you will succeed clank coz your coding is awesome :D

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha. Great News! Adleast em' Admins aren't slacking of! ;)

- Haberland

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Haha. Great News! Adleast em' Admins aren't slacking of! ;)

- Haberland
its not the admins but the development team that deserve the thanks for this as the admin don't touch the coding unless they are developers as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci