• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Information about the 1.3.1 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamecraze24

Tribute
Reaction score
YES the servers are gonna be updated soon. i cant wait! and i dont care if specators get temp kicked most ppl leave when they die anyway

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
its not the admins but the development team that deserve the thanks for this as the admin don't touch the coding unless they are developers as well :D
I know that :p But the developers are technically admins. They administrate the servers/plugins. Wouldn't you agree on that young chap? Also, it's not like the other mods/admins are doing anything. What you think there having a sabbath day? Sitting on the couch with a bag of corn chips? Yeah, there helping out as well. If they cant code, they must be doing something pretty helpful then. Because all the admins are working on this.

- Haberland

T

thetruedozer

But if you're gonna temporarily kick spectators, won't it be harder to catch and record hackers?
Or is it just me thinking wrong about it..

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hehe. I'm so tempted to say its you thinking wrong! But it's not. That is right, we wouldnt be able to catch zaeh hackers

C

clankstar

But if you're gonna temporarily kick spectators, won't it be harder to catch and record hackers?
Or is it just me thinking wrong about it..
Just trying to get this to work on 1.3 ASAP, since loads of players are on 1.3. We rather have a temp solution where the gameplay works fine, and then later restore the full functionality. Also, most hacks arent updates as well, so that problem is not that big thankfully.

And now, back to invisible players!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Just trying to get this to work on 1.3 ASAP, since loads of players are on 1.3. We rather have a temp solution where the gameplay works fine, and then later restore the full functionality. Also, most hacks arent updates as well, so that problem is not that big thankfully.

And now, back to invisible players!
Good luck Clank :D May the odds be ever in your favour

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
Yay! Thanks Chad for your hard work u put into the server. Sorry to bother u with another question, but about a week ago, you said that you were fixing the deathmatch. Well, last I played, the deathmatch was still the same, with the lava and all. Are u waiting until 1.3 to fix it, or this a bug? Thanks! :)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
With this 1.3.1 update will the servers still restart or has mojang fixed the "ghosting" issue?

Reactions: Le0

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE SERVERS TO BE 1.3.1 FOR WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci