• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Striker5351
Wins: 82 (I know they are limited xD but I am very good at pvp)
Premium: Yes, Diamond
Time Zone: Eastern
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Mic √ TeamSpeak √ Skype (striker3546) √
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I would like to be accepted to this clan because I think I would be a benefit to all here. I would learn a lot from you guys but also help this clan. I am very active (especially on weekends and breaks) and love to PvP. I have a server that the clan could practice their PvP skills on and hang out. I love learning and I am open-minded and mature. I accept advice very well and take into account a whole range of PvP styles from Huahwi to TOXICWASTEII. I like to have fun and hang out.

Thanks,
Striker

AwesomeSauce1966

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: I_Big_Nub/AwesomeSauce1966/Pinnappelo/CutieGirl3
Wins: About 1250
Premium: I am getting it next week
Time Zone: MST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes; skype name: awesomesauce19665
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): I will be really loyal to this clan. I will have responsibility in this clan. I will help with whatever anyone needs. Some people think I am immature because of my age, if you hang out with me for a little bit you will see I am not.

Thank you for reading my application.

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: I_Big_Nub/AwesomeSauce1966/Pinnappelo/CutieGirl3
Wins: About 1250
Premium: I am getting it next week
Time Zone: MST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes; skype name: awesomesauce19665
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed):
I will be really loyal to this clan. I will have responsibility in this clan. I will help with whatever anyone needs. Some people think I am immature because of my age, if you hang out with me for a little bit you will see I am not.

Thank you for reading my application.
Make sure you come on the teamspeak and play with us :) When you are on ts either put applied next to you name or message one of us to move you into out channel :)

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Eravonia
Wins: 143, gonna hope that doesn't play a factor in my application.
Premium: At the moment no, I do plan on getting premium sometime soon hopefully. I do understand it's in the requirements but I'm still giving it a shot.
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: I have everything you listed, my Skype is 'Eravonia'. As you can see I'm creative when it comes to thinking for a Skype name, ha.
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): Oh, the fun part has come. I think I should be accepted because I'm one who simply gets along with another rather fast, I'm also one who loves to learn new things. Everyone in this clan being great members will allow me to learn from the best and as well as meet new people and hopefully bond with all of you and who knows, you might learn a thing or two from me. Now, I think I put quite a lot of things that revolve around me learning from you guys so, I'm quite responsible and as well quite mature for such an age. As cleche as that sounds it's true. Just thought I should point that out. Thank you for reading <3
Sorry for not being that detailed :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci