• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:

My IGN is SubtractHD. I have many other accounts but this is my main one. I will be more than Happy to DM you the list of them if needed.
Currently I'm 15 years of age. I turn 16 in 13 days.

Wins:

With all of my accounts combined I have around 450 wins.

Premium:

Yes, I currently have Diamond Sponsor.

Time Zone:

My time zone is Eastern Standard. I live in USA.

Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?:

Yes, I have a Mic, I do have TeamSpeak I have like 4 TeamSpeak servers not being used If you ever need one. I do have Skype too. My Skype is - drew0136.

Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed):

I want to join Indivision because i'm looking for a new experience with MCSG and new clans. I've been in clans were I know everyone in the clan and have an experience with them. I want to meet new people and become better at different tactics and build new relationships with people I don't know very well. I want to become better at MCSG with my weaknesses. I'm very skilled at PvP and want to become even better and based on the people in this clan I believe that can happen. I have been exploring some new clans but none of them have given them the experience I'm searching for and I strongly believe that this clan Is the one. I hope I get accepted and can have a very new experience, meet new people and become a better MCSG player learning new tactics. Thank you for the opportunity.

Sincerely,
SubtractHD/Drew

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Stabazam
Wins: Something around 110
Premium: Diamond
Time Zone: Central
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes, Yes, and Stabazam1
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): This clan looks great, and I just want to try something new.
I reccomend but maybe make your paragraph a little longer and put some effort into so it looks you didn't spend 10 seconds making your app :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci