• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In game leaderboards

Do you like the idea.

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No (please explain)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
You're probably quite new. But not that new. Hahaha anyways there was a command that could check your records and wins. The command was /records and it sorta shows your stats in-game which is pretty useful, it was before MCSGv2 was released. Unfortunately when MCSGv2 came out bountying & /records were removed :/ Hoping they'll put 'em back in MCSGv2.
No, that still doesn't show the top 10 in terms of wins... And that's what I referred to, also, I'm pretty old here.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not actually a same suggestion, I suggested for ingame stats again (/Records), but he suggested for top 5 players in MCSG.

Don't need to be rude here ..

Igotsoldonebay2 I like your idea, but it would be awesome, to see top 10 players with most bounty, wins, kills etc.
Haha it's only because he criticises me in everything lol, and thanks for the positive feed back on what you and everyone thought

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No need to start a flamewar on this thread, please just leave it, there a thing called conversation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci