• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In game leaderboards

Do you like the idea.

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No (please explain)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there I was thinking today you know what would be cool, in-game leader boards so players like myself can avoid them lol. Like the top 5 people or 3. Just an idea though.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You mean, you do /ld or something, and get a list of the top 10 shown? Something like that used to exist (/top with points), and it with wins would be a nice and small addition :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
They had this before MCSGv2 and the devs are working on putting it back in. :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Deadstrikers10 had already done a post on this no need to copy
No need to accuse people of copying. There are countless threads of pretty much everything, so because someone suggests making donor only servers it's copying? People have the same ideas, and most people don't search the previous threads, which I don't even do myself, so it isn't that big of a deal.

I think once they bring /top back it will be good :) But another thing I think would be cool would be a /lobbytop which shows the top players in your lobby (which has also been suggested before, I know).

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What? When? They had the top 10 in terms of bounty, but not anything with wins...
You're probably quite new. But not that new. Hahaha anyways there was a command that could check your records and wins. The command was /records and it sorta shows your stats in-game which is pretty useful, it was before MCSGv2 was released. Unfortunately when MCSGv2 came out bountying & /records were removed :/ Hoping they'll put 'em back in MCSGv2.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You're probably quite new. But not that new. Hahaha anyways there was a command that could check your records and wins. The command was /records and it sorta shows your stats in-game which is pretty useful, it was before MCSGv2 was released. Unfortunately when MCSGv2 came out bountying & /records were removed :/ Hoping they'll put 'em back in MCSGv2.
I think he's talking about /top, which is exactly as he described it .-.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think he's talking about /top, which is exactly as he described it .-.
inconceivable hasn't know about the in-game leaderboards before MCSGv2 was release so i thought it would be good to tell him about it. Plus it would really be good if /records was still there :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
inconceivable hasn't know about the in-game leaderboards before MCSGv2 was release so i thought it would be good to tell him about it. Plus it would really be good if /records was still there :/
It's being added back soon :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci