• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Illusharnia 100% Completed

What do you guys think?

• Total voters
T

TenguTime

maybe stick to two colour pattern wools? too much wool colour, in my opinion, good job though! You did well <3
✝ℯη❡ü

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Ok first of all this map is going to be fast games which is what I want it to be now 2 now the corn is a lot bigger in the qq your map. If your worried on how it looks download it and see for yourself.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Illusharnia is love, Illusharnia is life.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
The map in my opinion looks silly, the nether looks really out of place and it seems as if there could be more development in most areas including the floating islands (I suggest removing them as they are very random and have no relevance to the theme as i can see.) also, all over this website all i have seen is negative feedback. i have never seen you make any positive feedback. you seem like a person who dishes out hate but couldnt take it back.

Goodluck in whatever it is you do in the future
-gibby

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Iuuugh suuucks.
This is seriously getting old. Instead of just saying the same thing on every good map, why not look for things to fix on your own map? Or, at least say why you don't like it. It makes you look like a prick.

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't get why so much people like this map :/
It seems somewhat well built.
But most of the map is nonsense.
I donk think it should be accepted.
Sorry no h8

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
im considering revamping this what do you guys think?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci