• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ideas for removing hackers

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The idea in general isn't all so bad! To a certain extent, this idea could be very helpful, and will most probably motivate most of the members of the community to aim for getting hackers banned. However, there could be some potential issues that could arise from using this system. One being that people will focus on this rank rather than donating, which could be an issue for Chad when he needs the money to maintain the MCGamer network.
Another issue is that 10 successful reports could be a little to small of a limit. I would recommend increasing it to around 20 to 30 successful reports, this is because we wouldn't want the staff team to be flooded with "Where's my rank?" kind of questions.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The issue I have is people reporting people and hoping they'll get the rank while when the person isn't even hacking. I would just say give iron donor to those who report 50 users within the span of a month (and they get banned of course).
The decision of giving out the rank is the staff's to make, and they'll always have the finale say in it.
And honestly, a few false report abuses won't be too much of a bother aslong as the moderators know what they are doing while dealing with the report abuses

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The decision of giving out the rank is the staff's to make, and they'll always have the finale say in it.
And honestly, a few false report abuses won't be too much of a bother aslong as the moderators know what they are doing while dealing with the report abuses
Yeah, I understand that. I just don't want a backlog on report abuses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci