• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help: banned for inapropriate username

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
The staff won't unban you because there's no way for you to change your username.
If you want to keep playing, you have to buy a new Minecraft account.

Also, Like Sloppy_Sheep, what sick minded person names a town "dildo"?
I bet you know what was named after the town.

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Don't double post. Edit button.
2. I don't think a town would be called "dildo" as it is, a sexually thing.
3. Either buy a new account, or find another server to play on.
Yeah, the town was called Dildo! Because it was named before dildos were invented! Anyways, fine, I'll get out of here. I'm not wanted. I posted on here for support, not haters. Bye.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, the town was called Dildo! Because it was named before dildos were invented! Anyways, fine, I'll get out of here. I'm not wanted. I posted on here for support, not haters. Bye.
WAIT

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually I was trying to buy you an account but that will have to wait till tomorrow my time because its acting up. Also if you plead your case in the Ban Dispute it is possible to get unbanned.

Dee10

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually I was trying to buy you an account but that will have to wait till tomorrow my time because its acting up. Also if you plead your case in the Ban Dispute it is possible to get unbanned.
thank you

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
She can talk to Bic, Bic will probably unban her/him.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg. I love the amount of lying that is this post... Please give me the State and Postal Code pl0x I am considering to move here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci