• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just wonder...

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Active on the forums, play a lot ingame, be dedicated. I do have to warn you, being mod will hinder your freedoms on the forums. You won't really be able to complain about stuff and you'll have to keep stuff secret :p

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Don't give up! It will happen as long as you have the right mindset :D. Over the past 6 weeks, people have called me out for "Just wanting moderator" and "Mini-Modding". However, I am not and never was in this for the rank. I want to help, I hope you do to...
  • Stay active on the forums - This is perhaps the most important one. If you want to be known within the community, then be active on the forums. Make it your goal to comment on every single thread. But make sure the post is positive.
  • They hate us cause they ain't us - You will get hate, trust me you will. But if you really want to help the community, and you feel strongly for MCSG then do whatever is necessary. If you have the mindset, anything is possible.
  • Teamspeak - Lots of stuff goes down on ts, many rules are broken and staff can not be in every channel all at once. Why not help the staff do their job? I do it! So can you!
  • The HUB is a dangerous place - Yes, I know. Sitting in the HUB for hours everyday is not for everyone, but I happen to like it. And I feel ever Moderator should like it. In the HUB, arguments are constantly breaking out and if you step in, you could be flooded with curse words. Be sure not let it get you down1
So yeah, those are just a few tips. But honestly, don't even apply if you are just in this for the rank. If you have any more questions then PM me :D Best of luck!

~Vanth

Qzop

Tribute
Reaction score
I love MCSG because all the support and feedback I get from you all! Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci