• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Here is a good example why map threads shouldn't be locked:

Player1: "Sweet! The thread for my new thread is out! Can't wait for people to see it!"

*Wait a month without comments on the thread*

Fanboy1: "OMG This map is awesome! This needs to be more popular!"
Fanboy2: "Yeah I agree"
Fanboy3: "Me too!"
Moderator1: "Thread locked because of necro"

See my point?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If I watched Andy Griffith, I think I'd understand what you're trying to talk about...

What I'm trying to say is that there really is no point in bringing this thread back. Lock it, or let it die again if it truly, truly has no reason to be locked, cause this thread just has no discussion left in it.

100's of the threads have been locked like this one, but apparently since it's Hungry Hills it deserves special treatment. Come on now.
I don't even like Hungry Hills that much, but it's still a popular map and there's still some potential for something to be said.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Here is a good example why map threads shouldn't be locked:

Player1: "Sweet! The thread for my new thread is out! Can't wait for people to see it!"

*Wait a month without comments on the thread*

Fanboy1: "OMG This map is awesome! This needs to be more popular!"
Fanboy2: "Yeah I agree"
Fanboy3: "Me too!"
Moderator1: "Thread locked because of necro"

See my point?
I'll throw in my cards this one time. But according to the rules, this thread should be a lock.

And if Hungry Hills gets added cause of this thread, remind me to be your indentured servant for the rest of your life.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
:O

Now you have more incentive to add it back! :p

I'll throw in my cards this one time. But according to the rules, this thread should be a lock.

And if Hungry Hills gets added cause of this thread, remind me to be your indentured servant for the rest of your life.
And, no. This shouldn't be locked because obviously people still want to talk about it. If people aren't supposed to necro, then shouldn't it auto lock itself? The thing is, people still want to talk about it and you can't deny them the opportunity. Otherwise, they'll just make another thread for it and people like you will say, "There is already a thread for this! Go post on that instead!"

Mah gawd. :/

Btw MJM,
As much as Hungry Hills as tried to been revived, there has been, like I said no sign of it returning, and there's no point in mourning over a map that's dead. MCSG may have locked the thread, and if some map committee wanted to check the map out, they can go to an alternate link right here:
You do know that the map committee is discussing about readding Hungry Hills at their next meeting, right? I specifically asked @Ninetailefox92 about this and he said they would. So there is sign of it returning. ;)

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
when a thread has had no action for a while then some random person is like OHMYGAWD THIS IS REALLY GREAT!!! and then everyone see's the thread again and stuff.... yeah i can't describe well :3
described well enough for me thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci