• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi

Wurmie

Career
Reaction score
Huahwi comes back with some dramatic tweet
Within 5 minutes his name is being spammed everywhere
Hundreds of threads are made talking about it and wondering what he's gonna do next
People start to suspect he's been hacked

omg the deja vu

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
It's actually fantastic for MCGamer that Huahwi has come back so I am looking very forward to noticing the player growth but primarily his videos that the vast majority of the community have missed and loved. Hopefully, he does not haphazardly leave again however, I do understand that personal life takes precedence over everything else. Anyway I am really pumped for the future equally as many of you are!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
But question is; Is he coming back on YT or nah?
I hope he will start uploading on MCSG as before and a lot of players from Badlion, his "fans" will be back on MCSG. \(°•°)/

MrSlimShady

Survivor
Reaction score
Deja vu?
Leaves in April 2014 sends a weird tweet
comes back in October 2014 with a explanation doesn't even mention that he grew with 120k more subs,
Leaves in April 2015 leaves and comes back.
dont you see huawhi leaves every year and comes back with 2x the amount of subs

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
He is our saviour, one of the only large youtube channels still recording on a servers [That sounds really sad ;-;]. Welcome back Huahwi! Don't leave again!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only thing I'm curious about is why he left a second time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci