• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi

J

District 13
Reaction score
Huahwi - https://twitter.com/Huahwi/status/646841582763790336

So he came back from the sun.

I can definitely say that I and probably many others are excited for Huahwi to return. Even if he is not a Youtuber with the biggest subscriber base, he is definitely one of the most known towards MCSG. Now, disregarding all the conspiracies towards his return just for the Youtube money, how do you think he will affect the server now.

As we all know, MCSG's player base is declining, with the return of Huahwi (if he does regularly upload on MCSG) how do you think his Youtube will affect MCSG? In my perspective, Huahwi gives lots of feedback towards many of the things that MCSG does and I know that many staff members watch his videos. With that in mind, do you believe that he could be one of the people to create an impact and affect the development of certain stuff. There's a bunch of more things that he can do, but overall how do guys feel like his presence will affect the server?

Regardless though.... he's back from the Sun.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess he would bring a lot of people back from badlion to mcsg, or he could pull an Ibeat and get perm banned and then hate on the servers and try and make us look bad. I hope it isn't the latter .-.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly I hope he stays and keeps the MCGamer player base wide open for it to be larger. This could be a new view for MCGamer.

Last edited:

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
I think he would've posted a video before a tweet.

GamingForLaughs

Tribute
Reaction score
Im pretty sure he got hacked. He recently followed a guy with 10o0 followers whIle his follows are usually exclusive. There was no reason but he followed him recently. it's sad but i think @coolabdul1231 on Twitter hacked Huahwi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci