• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
He literally caused flame by that post he made. It was basically asking for me to argue with him. What a hypocrite.
well aren't you cool cause you can spell one word? honestly Brandon6895 which post did i cause flame, the one with Beardy wasn't really flame he just started a big arguement...

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
well aren't you cool cause you can spell one word? honestly Brandon6895 which post did i cause flame, the one with Beardy wasn't really flame he just started a big arguement...
See this is what you do, you don't shut up about things, this whole thing could've ended without you posting this. Same with the beardy incident, you would keep bringing up the fact that he apparently copied your signature. Now you say " Aren't you cool cause you can spell one word? " Like, why do you want the flame to continue? This was completely unnecessary...

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Please keep down the flame. If it gets out of control, the thread will be locked.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to building flame. Sorry to anyone who didn't mean to start a flame war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci