• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
So back in the day, about a month before summer started,many people knew Huahwi. Now huahwi seemed very cool,chill,didn't really swear in his videos,had a cool voice,etc.
I mainly liked him because he had very entertaining commentary.
He was also very good at pvp and survival games, he was rank third of the whole mcsg!
Then at about May 1st,It started.
He posted episode 108 of his survival games series.
Then on May 13, he posted on his twitter "I'm kidding good night"
From a previous tweet which said "#RIPhuahwi". This was very unusual and may be a clue on that he may have been hacked.
First let's talk huahwi's past.
Huahwi seemed like a cool guy,he could be funny and entertaining on his videos. He wasn't the type of guy to leave without a single word or notification like "bye guys I'm going on vacation" or whatever. After his last tweet. No one heard of him since.
It's been 3 months from his last words of anything!
After his last tweet he didn't talk to any of his friends or anything.
Friends of him have even made videos about what they know.Lovelights and sixzoseven have made videos about huahwi's dissapearance and they have no clue. There have been images and posts of him in Spanish servers with his skin and exact name but they are most likely fake and we're hacked clients. And let's be real here, I've heard enough crap about huahwi and his hands freezing off,that's 99.99...% fake and are just for a joke. Some think he broke his arm or still are in exams. Now what kind of freaking school keeps students in for the summer for an exam?! And him breaking his hand? He would've been able to still tweet a "guys I broke my arm I'll be gone for awhile" . Or something like that. Also I was on his channel and it seems that on his survival games playlist only 98 of his 108 total games were on it. So did he forget or something?
I'm really not sure what happened,but I'm saying that there is a 60-70% chance of him coming back or saying something. Post in the comments what you think,please be reasonable

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I think he just quit cause of what the community is turning into....

Abilities

Survivor
Reaction score
omg, y does everyone care about Huahwi, he is a normal Chinese person who's name is gary, like wtf makes him so special? other than his cold hands

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This game can only captivate one for so long. Perhaps he moved on to other games/started to focus on real life more (I mean, he is over 18). It's weird that if this was the case, that he didn't make a video explaining things like many other YouTubers did.

These threads are far too many in number though, as overthetopgaming said above.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Stop the speculation, stop the rumors, we don't know. That's what it comes down too.. By the way, his last tweet was not #RIPHuahwi it was "I'm kidding, goodnight." Again, what it comes down to is that we don't know, know one knows, except for him. Leave him alone, anything really could have happened.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Stop the speculation, stop the rumors, we don't know. That's what it comes down too.. By the way, his last tweet was not #RIPHuahwi it was "I'm kidding, goodnight." Again, what it comes down to is that we don't know, know one knows, except for him. Leave him alone, anything really could have happened.
why do you always cause flame everywhere i see you?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
why do you always cause flame everywhere i see you?
That is not flame. If that is your definition of flame, then you're saying you can't voice your opinion, or else it's flame. I didn't say it in an offensive way, it was completely my opinion. NOT FLAME.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
That is not flame. If that is your definition of flame, then you're saying you can't voice your opinion, or else it's flame. I didn't say it in an offensive way, it was completely my opinion. NOT FLAME.
flame by like arguing statements and negative attitude

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
flame by like arguing statements and negative attitude
If you have a problem with it, report it to a mod. No staff member has ever had an issue with me flaming.
Edit: In fact your post asking me why I always flame is 100% flame on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci