• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Does these questions like these: Why do you want to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network?
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network?
Have you attended any MCGamer Events before? If so, describe your experience with each.
How would you like to see the MCGamer community improve?
What are 3 qualities you have that you feel you could be improved upon?
If you were given the chance to be a moderator, what would your top three goals be?

count as the scenario?
No, those are not scenarios, but they do let the staff team learn more about you. The staff team isn't looking for robots who spit out things that anyone could do, they are looking for assets to the team and community, people that will improve their surroundings.

Those are the sections where you can really highlight upon what you will bring to the team.

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
No, those are not scenarios, but they do let the staff team learn more about you. The staff team isn't looking for robots who spit out things that anyone could do, they are looking for assets to the team and community, people that will improve their surroundings.

Those are the sections where you can really highlight upon what you will bring to the team.
I understand

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
How long approx does it take for mods to reply to you?
In the past, I would've been able to give an estimate, but now that I am no longer staff, I can only give you trends from the past.

During times like early Spring, there is a spike in applications because Summer break is approaching. It's a bit early, so I doubt the rush has started to get bad. Just be patient and within about 7-10 days (usually, like I said, I can't say what kind of shape the staff team is in anymore), they should be able to get back to you. The process can be very long, but if you're willing to wait, it will pay off.

Best of luck, my friend! :)

Licorice_

Diamond
Reaction score
In the past, I would've been able to give an estimate, but now that I am no longer staff, I can only give you trends from the past.

During times like early Spring, there is a spike in applications because Summer break is approaching. It's a bit early, so I doubt the rush has started to get bad. Just be patient and within about 7-10 days (usually, like I said, I can't say what kind of shape the staff team is in anymore), they should be able to get back to you. The process can be very long, but if you're willing to wait, it will pay off.

Best of luck, my friend! :)
thanks so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci