• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win solo games

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
You need to follow some steps:

1-. Have a Chest Route and get good armor (Iron or at least chainmail)

2-. Get all secondary weapons (But you can kill A team or a good player with only two , for example rod and FnS or rod and bow... I can't make good combos without my rod :( xD )

3-. Use FnS to take out teams , and , if you have bow and arrows make some bow spam too.

4-. if there's a hacker in the game , you can kill him with bow and FnS . Don't try to use the rod , because some hackers have anti-knockback hacks and they will kill you.

5-. I'm scared to say this but .. Team up with a player in DM xD and if you are not sure , try to clean up.

That's it , hope this was helpful :)
Well said! Great tips.

xSkillPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
You need to follow some steps:

1-. Have a Chest Route and get good armor (Iron or at least chainmail)

2-. Get all secondary weapons (But you can kill A team or a good player with only two , for example rod and FnS or rod and bow... I can't make good combos without my rod :( xD )

3-. Use FnS to take out teams , and , if you have bow and arrows make some bow spam too.

4-. if there's a hacker in the game , you can kill him with bow and FnS . Don't try to use the rod , because some hackers have anti-knockback hacks and they will kill you.

5-. I'm scared to say this but .. Team up with a player in DM xD and if you are not sure , try to clean up.

That's it , hope this was helpful :)
Good Strategy! Thx man. s2

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
to win solo
1. dont team
2. kill all 23 people in the game OR
3. survive and wait till all 23 people die
ur welcome if u would want more help pls contact my email [email protected]

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For killing hackers-
I run directly at them with a sword; the anti-cheat freaks out, glitches us both in ourselves, and allows me to get more critical hits on them, thereby killing them.
For killing teams-
I run directly at them with a sword and make sure I get double hits (be in full iron with d sword first), basically trading the damage throughout the team
lol Sepyz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci