• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to win solo games

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had some tips for solo games because I always kill my friends in Dmatch, but I want to learn to win solo.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
At the moment, win solo is difficult, but why?
Because in one game you can find at least 3 teams and 3 hackers.
I, honestly, play defensive, I do my big chest routes and at the DeathMatch I hope there are no teams or hackers.
For win a solo game you have to be skilled and very intelligent.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just bow them to get them low, and 2-shot them.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
If you run into any teams, keep running and try to split them up, then kill one, and run untill you are regend,

For killing hackers, FnS spam them, Bow spam them, Fishing rod them back, Dont give them the oppertunity to get close to you,

good luck!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you run into any teams, keep running and try to split them up, then kill one, and run untill you are regend,

For killing hackers, FnS spam them, Bow spam them, Fishing rod them back, Dont give them the oppertunity to get close to you,

good luck!
Thx!

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kill off the teams before they get too strong!

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it sad how nowadays 'solo games' are a thing. It used to just be play solo and if you found a team it was pretty rare. :(

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Easy way to win all your games:

Install Nodus!

don't take this seriously, don't hack! be legit :]

Last edited by a moderator:

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
You need to follow some steps:

1-. Have a Chest Route and get good armor (Iron or at least chainmail)

2-. Get all secondary weapons (But you can kill A team or a good player with only two , for example rod and FnS or rod and bow... I can't make good combos without my rod :( xD )

3-. Use FnS to take out teams , and , if you have bow and arrows make some bow spam too.

4-. if there's a hacker in the game , you can kill him with bow and FnS . Don't try to use the rod , because some hackers have anti-knockback hacks and they will kill you.

5-. I'm scared to say this but .. Team up with a player in DM xD and if you are not sure , try to clean up.

That's it , hope this was helpful :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci