• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Terraform and download Worldedit

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I can show you the basics and maybe some other advanced stuffz if you want :3 Actually, I could make a video with all that mess :D It'll help everyone out hopefully. Do you want it with VoxelSniper or WorldEdit?
I really need help with it xD

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
..well this has kind of become a thread for terraforming help.. I have a Mac and don't know how to download mods... I'm a nub :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
For downloading it, I suggest finding a video on YouTube because I don't know how to install voxel since I don't own a server :3

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
For downloading it, I suggest finding a video on YouTube because I don't know how to install voxel since I don't own a server :3
Well I put worldedit.jar in plugins in the minecraft folder like the video said, but nothing happened

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I had gotten single player worldedit at one point. It was an automatic kind of installation. It ran a program to install it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci