• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Terraform and download Worldedit

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I can help but what exactly do you need help with? The title says How to Terraform and Download WorldEdit. Which do you need help with- Learning how to download WorldEdit or if you already have it installed how to terraform?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I can help you. But it is very complex.

You can also world edit with Voxel Sniper. I recommend that for terraforming. World edit is just to me moving, editing, setting blocks.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I can help but what exactly do you need help with? The title says How to Terraform and Download WorldEdit. Which do you need help with- Learning how to download WorldEdit or if you already have it installed how to terraform?
Both......
I can help you. But it is very complex.

You can also world edit with Voxel Sniper. I recommend that for terraforming. World edit is just to me moving, editing, setting blocks.
How do you get that?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
K, typing up a guide to VS in a sec ;).​
Tools:​
Arrow​
This is your brush, it does exactly what you set it to do.​
Gunpowder​
This is another version of your brush, this usually does the opposite of what the arrow does.​
Commands:​
/v [block data value]​
Changes the block you have set to your brush.​
/b [#]​
Sets the size of your brush.​
/b [b, d, or v]​
Sets the shape of your brush to a ball, a disc, or a cube.​
/b e [fill, melt, smooth]​
Sets you brush to erode mode. Using this you can make you terraforming look natural.​
-Fill; adds more blocks.​
-Melt; deletes blocks.​
-Smooth; smooths out the blocks.​
/b overlay​
This allows you to replace 3 layers of an object with the block you have on your brush, this is useful for topping stone terraforming with grass.​
This is just basics, and I hopped this helped.​
To get this mod, you install it like you would do so with any other mod. Though I cannot find a download link :l.​

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
K, typing up a guide to VS in a sec ;).​
Tools:​
Arrow​
This is your brush, it does exactly what you set it to do.​
Gunpowder​
This is another version of your brush, this usually does the opposite of what the arrow does.​
Commands:​
/v [block data value]​
Changes the block you have set to your brush.​
/b [#]​
Sets the size of your brush.​
/b [b, d, or v]​
Sets the shape of your brush to a ball, a disc, or a cube.​
/b e [fill, melt, smooth]​
Sets you brush to erode mode. Using this you can make you terraforming look natural.​
-Fill; adds more blocks.​
-Melt; deletes blocks.​
-Smooth; smooths out the blocks.​
/b overlay​
This allows you to replace 3 layers of an object with the block you have on your brush, this is useful for topping stone terraforming with grass.​
This is just basics, and I hopped this helped.​
To get this mod, you install it like you would do so with any other mod. Though I cannot find a download link :l.​
Good job!!!!!!!!

L

Lululioness

I would appreciate some help with terraforming because it seems that World Edit has changed a lot since I used it about 3-4 months ago o_O
And you like, made two maps and stoof so I think you know what you're doing :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I would appreciate some help with terraforming because it seems that World Edit has changed a lot since I used it about 3-4 months ago o_O
And you like, made two maps and stoof so I think you know what you're doing :p
I can show you the basics and maybe some other advanced stuffz if you want :3 Actually, I could make a video with all that mess :D It'll help everyone out hopefully. Do you want it with VoxelSniper or WorldEdit?

L

Lululioness

I can show you the basics and maybe some other advanced stuffz if you want :3 Actually, I could make a video with all that mess :D It'll help everyone out hopefully. Do you want it with VoxelSniper or WorldEdit?
Both.
:3
Also, I'm applying for Red Forest and I'm just wondering whats the type of building you look for?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci