• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to tell a noob when you see one

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Another sign of seeing a noob is when iPromptJames logs in, he's just instantly a noob.
That guy. Jeez, he is terrible at Pvp. Like I didn't think you could get any worse. ;)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here are a couple ways to see a noob when you play the games.

1. Never goes to corn for refill
2. All ways runs toward people with way better stuff with no pvp experience
3. Puts armour on with no sword
4. Uses a wood sword instead of a stone axe
5. Always run away with worse stuff
1. Kinda true but you can still wait and then kill the guy who gets it while he's looting.
2. If you have a flint and steel that can workout very well even i you're a noob you just have to run and dont light yourself on fire.
3. Can sometimes help you but you should change it to weapon and not sword.
4. Wood swords and stone axes do the exact same amount of damage but the stone axe has a durability of 66 if not used on blocks while woodsword is 60 blocking can help though, i think you should have both in your hotbar.
5. I dont get what you mean by that, could you please change it so I get who has worse stuff.

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys the 5. He always runs away from a
Guy that has worst stuff

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Don't you mean 'Always run away if you have the badder stuff then the other guy that you encountered?'

EDIT: Try and give more detailed descriptions of each point to make it sound better and easier for people to understand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci